Chapter 20: Smile

I tied the rope around a branch of the tree, one side had attached to it for a swing.

My life isn't worth it but I don't believe suicide is the solution, besides even if I tried to, I'd probably mess up on that too.

I shut my eyes as Mia rubbed herself on the grass.

I took down the rope and threw it away.

I guess I would sleep out here tonight.

I shut my eyes.

♡♡♡

"Pure?" Christian's voice said.

"Am I dead yet?"

"Yet? No of course not, What're you doing out here?" He asked.

"Dieing."

"Pure, come on, come to my house, I'll make some tea or something."

"Go away, I know I'm dreaming because this would never happen, pinch me." I said.

"Pure, at least look at me." Christian said.

"Shut up." I mummbled as I heard him laugh.

"Christian only laughs in my dreams." I whispered, shutting my eyes tighter, maybe I'd wake up then.

"You dream of me?" He asked as I opened my eyes wide, he was smirking and he was really there.

"I hate you." I mummbled, turning on my other side as I faced the tree.

"Pure?"

"Go away you jerk." I mummbled again, my words scrambling. Suddenly I felt strong arms under my knees and waist as I was being lifted off the ground, "I knew I died, please god take me with you I went to church today." I said.

"Pure? Are you drunk?" Christian asked, turning my face toward him. My heart skipped two beats.

"Please stop! It hurts!" I said.

"What hurts?"

"Looking at you." I mummbled, resting my head on his chest.

"I didn't think I looked that bad."

"My heart." I shut my eyes, hoping to wake up from this amazing dream.

I could hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest as I rested my head there.

It suddenly got so bright. Maybe I did go to heaven. My heart was numb. He was kissing Amy Barnes earlier which means that she's cheating on Mike, poor Mike.

"Good night Pure." He whispered, setting me down on something very soft and cushioned.

"Wait Christian." I whispered, opening my eyes again. I was in his sisters room, the bright pink walls and many teddy bears told me that.

"Yeah?" His sexy voice said as he sat on the bed, draping his arm across my waist.

"Can you stay? Please?" I felt no shame asking this as it was just a dream, when I woke up, he wouldn't really be sleeping beside me.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled as he took off his shoes and slipped under the blanket. It felt so natural just having him there.

"I missed you." I whispered as I slipped my chin in between the crook of his neck and shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"For what? You didn't do anything."

"Yeah I did, I was rushing things between us too fast. I shouldn't have pushed you into anything and I'm sorry for that. Can we start over?"