Chapter 9: Rock, Paper, Scissors

I sat on the curb, rethinking my life.

Why does everything go wrong when something goes right?

But I would get used to it, because that's the proper thing to do. Not conplain. I will not complain, and I will never get attached.

The rain had soaked my body entirely, I would probably have a cold in the morning, but I'll get used to it.

A girl ran out of the hotel screaming and crying loudly. It was Eleanor. She sat in front of the hotel crying.

I walked up to her. No matter how many times she's insulted me, I never felt anything but sorry for the girl. I mean, she might have a reason to, I don't know what goes on in her life.

"Hey, Elean. . ." I began, decided not to even talk to her, she just needed a hug right now. I sat beside her and wrapped an arm around her skinny back.

"Don't touch me bitch." She screamed loudly, elbowing my arm away.

"I'm sorry, I was just checking if you were ok."

"Of course I'm not ok. Chris and I were so close to getting back together then you had to go and ruin everything for us. You slutty piece of shit." She said between loud sobs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do anything to hurt you." I said, remaining calm, fiddling with my thumbs.

"Yeah, well you did! And I'm going to get you back. You can kiss your friends goodbye and your popularity, because once I'm through with you, you'd be lucky to get out of the school with a social life. And while you're at it, kissing shit and stuff, don't forget to kiss my ass!" Her eyebrows furrowed in frustration and anger, "Go away bitch, I don't want your help or comfort, go give some of that to Chris, I bet he'll like your hands all over him. Ugh what am I saying! I hate you and you are fucking dead to me." An evil grin appeared on her face as her blotchy red eyes and running mascara made her look more sinister.

"Ok, Bye Eleanor, I hope you feel better." I said, the anger would dissapear soon, as she stood up and walked into a cab.

"Shut up, you fucking bitch." She spat, giving me the finger as she shut the door of the cab angrily.

"You have a really big heart Pure." Christian said from behind me. I hadn't noticed him standing there. I looked at him, "I'm sorry Pure, I didn't know she'd find me." He said, " Come on, get up, you need to dry off and stay warm." He smiled.

"No, I'm fine right here." I glared at the ground.

"Are you sure about that?" He wiggled his eyebrows and in one quick scoop, he had me in his arms, "Let's go wife." He smirked arrogantly.

I secretly smiled as he carried me back into the hotel. People began staring, "Nothing to see here, we're just honey mooners." He said aloud, "I mean, we don't moon each other to honey. The bees wouldn't really like that. They'd probably sting us. Turn around." He smirked as a bunch of girls were staring at us, they began giggling at his stupidly and I found myself doing the same.

I was smiling as he dragged me up the stairs, just kidding, that's like 6 stories, which is why elevators were created!

I grinned like a child as we walked inside, well he did, I was just getting carried in his strong arms, admiring him, but I would never say that out loud.

"Do you forgive me?" He smirked, looking at me as though I was a precious jewel.

"Nope." I grinned wildly, popping the P.

"Well then, what can I do?" His smile reached from ear to ear. He truly was very adorable.

"Tell me about you." I smiled at him, " All I know is that your president of Senior class, on the basketball team, and a very well known guy."