Chapter 22: Jennifer Glass

"Hi I'm Jennifer, but most people call me Jen." She smiled, holding her hand out at the long hair boy beside me, completely ignoring my presence.

"I'm CJ." He smiled, grabbing her hand. I remained in the middle awkwardly waiting for them to be done with introductions.

So that's his name.

"So, what do you think of this class?" She put her elbow on the desk and her chin in her hand, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"It's alright, I guess." CJ shrugged his shoulders, turning his attention back to Mr. Hartford.

"Great!" She leaned forward towards him, pretending I was invisible.

"I guess." He mummbled, uninterested.

"So, CJ, " She said, trying to get his attentiom again. "How 'bout you and I spend some time together afterschool." She winked as he grinned widely, nodding.

"Ms. Bliss, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Hartford asked sternly.

"What? I wasn't talking." I stated.

" If it happens again it's a referral."

"But Mr. Hartford, I wasn't talking." I said again.

"That's it Ms. Bliss, I told you if you uttered another word, it's to the office with you."

"She wasn't talking." CJ stated.

"Of course you'd defend her, she was talking to you." Mr. Hartford pointed out, angrier than I've ever seen him.

"No, Jennifer was talking to me." CJ defended.

"Is this true Miss Glass?" Mr. Hartford asked, staring at Jennifer like she was a diamond. Ew.

"Of course not!" She said, getting up and placing her hands on her hips, " I would never talk in class Mr. Hartford, I'm a straight A student and I would never do something to disrupt your amazing class!" She showed her pearly whites as half the boys in class drooled over her.

"Well then Ms. Bliss, go straight to the office, instead of a referral, I'm giving you lunch detention for the next week.

"But I wasn't. . ." I began but he cut me off.

"Two weeks." He stated, " And if I hear another word from you today it'll be three weeks."

I nodded quietly.

♡♡♡

The day slowly made its way to lunch as I got into the line.

I grabbed a tuna sandwich and began walking to Mr. Hartford's math class.

I looked down at the tuna sandwich, remebering my last day at my old school, I'd left a tuna sandwich similar to this in the library.

My foot was halfway through the cafeteria when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

"Hey, You're Pure right?" Jennifer asked, a smirk on her face, "Sorry not sorry for throwing you under the bus in math today, I have a rep to keep." She flipped her hair and walked off.

My foot was inches from exiting the cafeteria.

"Hey Pure, long time no see, still into Tuna." I shuddered I'm fear, every inch of me knew who that was and I didn't want to make a single wrong move, "Eleanor tells me your being a bitch, as usual."

I kept my back to her, knowing if she saw my face, the insults would rain down.

"So you've got detention today huh? What for? Poor little Pure's never got detention before."

I took a step forward, hoping I was just having a nightmare and that she would dissapear.

"If you want to leave, go ahead." Her evil grin radiated off her.

I began walking toward Mr. Hartford's class, intentionally watching my feet in case she decided to follow behind me.

"See you at Prom!" Amy yelled down the hallway.

***********************************************************

Hey, so what did you think? Ahh!! Amy's back, and all three mean girls know each other.

Poor Pure won't know what hit her, if something does hit her at all.

Love you guys and please make sure to comment and leave feedback. Lots of Love!!

P.S. This Chapter is dedicated to @snowflake1235

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT BOOK 2!! Business contract has been completed on my profile!!