Chapter 36: Reconciliation

I didn't want to go to Hillview high school today, but I knew I had to. I opened my eyes, scanning the room. This wasn't my room. I looked around, my eyes landing on a very hot boy. I slept in Noah's room. The thought struck me.

My phone was still at home since yesterday. Yesterday was such a long day, but it was amazing.

Noah's alarm echoed throughout the room as he woke up out of his bed looking like a zombie as he shut the alarm off and began undressing.

"Mhm." I made a sound to assure him that I was right there.

"Pure," his eyes flashed with fear as he turned toward me, his shirt was off and thrown recklessly onto the floor.

I still couldn't get used to his eyes being gray. It was a beautiful color, he looked extra hot, but obviosuly I wouldn't tell him that, well, not I'm that way anyway.

"Sorry." He whispered as he stalked out of the room, leaving his shirt on the floor. I put on my outfit mrom yesterday which was a pair of skinny jeans and kept the same tank top on from last night.

He walked into the room moments later, his hair was soaked, he had a towel around his hips, hanging losely, I couldn't help but stare at his abs, they were a gorgeous sight to behold, he could be an underwear model. Actaully any type of modeling suits him.

"Here, I think mom might have a shirt for you." He said.

"No, no don't wake her up." I said.

"She's already awake, she's making breakfast for us." He smiled widely as I couldn't help my eyes trailing the length of his body. I gave him an awkward smile as I stood up off the couch. I stretched out my arms, yawning as he walked into his closet and grabbed ales pair of boxers.

"I'll be downstairs." I said, yawning again and leaving the room as I saw the towel come off in a blur as my feet stepped out the door.

Wow.

"Good morning Pure, I hope you slept well."

"Yeah, morning." I yawned rubbing my eyes, "would it be possible if you could show me where the bathrooms are?" I said, suddenly feeling nature calling loud and clear.

"It the door beside Noah's room." She said, giving me a warm smile as I thanked her and jogged up stairs. Both doors were shut and I didn't want to make the mistake of walking into Noah's room when he isn't decent. I knocked on one of the doors.

No answer. This was probably the bathroom.

My eyes widened as I stepped in. Noah stood in the center of his room with nothing but his boxers on.

"Sorry." I whispered shyly feeling my cheeks heat up as I rushed out of the door. A smirk was very evident on his face. I stepped into the door next to his, I was surprised I didn't pee my pants then and there when I spotted him.

We walked down the stairs, I wore my jeans and a tank top along with the red crop top I was wearing yesterday. And Noah looked absolutely stunning with his simple black shirt and fancy gray blazer and jeans, he was and knock out. People this handsome shouldn't be aloud to mingle with ugly people like me . It might rub off on them.

We ate breakfast and he drove us to school.

I got out as he parked the car. I smiled widely walking in with him to get breakfast at the cafeteria. After we ate together, again, he went to hang out with his friends and CJ and I walked around until I found Ashley.

I grimaced at the sight of Christian walking in with Eleanor. She looked content, happy even. Poor girl deserves better. Way better.

"Pure!" Ashley announced, "ok, so since you keep missing all our get togethers, I've decided that we all were going to your house. Today afterschool so you can't make excuses about it." She laughed as Drew walked up beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He kissed her forehead. Something had changed between the two of them. I could already tell.