Chapter 12: Pucker Up

The bell rang and I scattered my broken pieces together. As soon as Christian dissapeared from people's views, they started giving me looks identical to the one in the picture.

Everyone had seen it.

"I guess she's not so pure. " I heard a few boys say as I made my way to Mr. Hartford's classroom.

I took my seat in the back beside the long haired boy, silently taking out my books.

The bullying was back.

Drew walked into the classroom, I tried to wave at him, but he pretended he hadn't seen me.

"So, everyone, take out your notebooks, we're doing trinomials today." He said, starting up the projector.

I suddenly felt sick, with all the looks people were giving me. I raised my hand, it was becoming difficult to breath.

"Mr. Hartford, can I go to the bathroom." Fear and anxiety were taking over. I knew I had to get out.

"Sure Ms. Bliss." He said. I grabbed my books and ran out of the classroom, jogging into the bathroom right before the puking started.

I looked up at the wall above the toilet. There were words written everywhere, and they were all about me.

I bet that Bitch can't do shit. Pure's a stupid name anyway.

Agreed. Did you see her with Christian. What the hell does she think she's doing with him?

Besides those little comments were the meaner ones, and pictures drawn across the stall door as well.

I stared at a picture of a pig with a poop emoji in front of its open mouth, an arrow was pointing at the pig, the words on the arrow said Pure Bliss, because when she eats shit, she's happier.

I wanted to cry, but at least my haters had a sense of humor.

How could this all have happened in one day?

I stepped out of the bathroom as the bell rang and headed to my Advanced Chemistry class. The rest of the classes seemed pretty normal.

I stepped out of my Anatomy class as I began walking to the lunchline. I was halfway down the hallway when someone called my name.

"Hey Pure!" A girl's voice said from behind me. I turned around to meet the evil green eyes and sassy blonde hair of Eleanor. "What do you think of the pictures? Mike sent them to me." She grinned, flipping her hair while the people behind her started laughing, "pucker up!" She laughed, flipping her hair as she bumped shoulders with me, passing by.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked, finally deciding to speak up for myself, turning around to face her.

"Nothing, sweetie," She said bitterly as a huge crowd of people gathered around us. Hate filled her voice.

"Then, why are you doing this?" I asked in disbelief. Trying to remain calm as she clenched her fists.

"You don't get it do you," She began, a snooty smirk on her face, " I don't like you." She said with a grin.

This girl was faker than barbie.

"Why? You can't just not like somebody for no reason." I said, my voice shaking out of fear.

"Will you just do everyone a huge favor and shut the hell up?" She asked, throwing a punch at my face and hitting me square in the jaw. I collapsed on the ground, holding onto my jaw, " Maybe if you were a little, I don't know, pretty, maybe then people would actually want to talk to you, you're a stupid fucking bitch and you would do everyone a fucking favor if you went home and killed yourself." She hissed, kicking my face with her expensive shoes.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Christian's legs came into view as he stood over me, yelling at Eleanor. All I could see from my spot on the ground were Christian's legs and arms moving wildly, and all I could hear was his voice.

"Oh, Chris, I wasn't doing anything, she fell down," She smiled, placing her hand on his chest, "Come on baby, let's get out of here."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!?" He yelled, anger beamed out of his voice.

"Chris, come on, nothing happened. Why would you assume I did this?" She raised her arms up, feigning innocence.

"Like hell." He yelled as the principle appeared into the center of the crowd.

"What is going on here?" The short woman asked. The tension in the area was so clear to everyone. Almost the entire school had gathered around us as Christian bent down beside me.

"Pure tried to hit me but missed and fell." Eleanor lied.

"It's ok baby, I'm here now." Christian picked me up off the ground, whispering sweet words into my ears, "She needs help!" He yelled.

"Like hell she does! I don't give a fuck if I'm suspended for this! The bitch deserves it!" Eleanor yelled, running up to me and throwing punches at me. Christian pushed her away, she fell to her feet.

The world became a shade darker and kept disappearing before my eyes.

I tasted blood in my mouth as my eyes shut conpletely.

Every thing hurt. And I don't know why.