Chapter 15: Party Invite

Hey guys, so i just wanted to say hi! It's been a while and also I wanted to ask you a favor of please leave comments because I adore reading them and please correct me on misspelling/grammar mistakes. Anyway, here's Chapter 15!

I looked at the burnette before me in the mirror. Her blue eyes vivid with life, she looked so happy. I stared at the cut above her eyebrow and beside her chin. She was healing.

It's been a week that I haven't gone to school, a week since I got out of the hospital, a week since Christian and I kissed at the hospital.

I stepped out of the bathroom and down the stairs. There were only two months until graduation, one week until Prom, and I was stuck at home.

My parents weren't home, they were out at the beach, doing you know what.

A knock sent shivers down my spine as I ran to the door.

It must be Christian, he always came to my house after school to check on me and my family. I think my parents tolerate him being around but most of the time they don't notice.

I unlocked the door, eager to see who was on the other side.

"Hey." A sly smile made its way onto Eleanor's face. I immediately shut the door. "I wanted to say I was sorry." She said to the door.

"I accept your apology, you can go now. " I said.

"Look Pure, I know we might have gotten off ok the wrong foot but something is seriously wrong with Christian lately, he won't talk to anyone and I need to know what's up?"

"Why?"

"Can you just let me in, I promise I won't touch you, and if i do, sue me." She said as I opened the door a tad bit wider.

"Christian seems fine." I stated as she let herself in.

"Here." She handed me a huge basket full of muffins, mugs, and teddy bears, "make sure Christian knows these are from me."

"Okay." I mummbled.

"Ok, so he's supposed to be nominated King of prom and I'm supposed to be his Prom queen."

"Ok, " I mummbled, feeling my heart shatter.

"But, the problem with him is he won't talk to anybody, like he's lost his sexy charm."

"Okay." I said.

"Is that the only word you know?" She rolled her eyes, irritation seeping from her voice.

"What am I supposed to do about it?" I asked.

"I was getting there." She snapped sassily.

"Ok, so you are going to pretend to be my best friend so that he will actually want me. So that the school knows whose their Prom queen and it'll be me! He's going to start trusting me and telling me his shit and then we can get back together and maybe even have sex again. He's so fucking sexy." She stated, practically drooling. I held my hand up as to tell her to stop, "Ok, well back on track here, ooh, just thinking about him makes me sweat, oh and sorry about your face." She pointed at me.

"Why should I help you with anything? You're the same girl that humiliated me in front of the whole school, how did you even know Mike?"

"Oh," She gave me a worried look, "See the thing is I didn't know i was going to ask you for a favor so i kind of got Amy Barns, you know her right, well, she sorta sent me pictures of when you were at the school shower and I made a few posters. Maybe one. Or two." She rambled.

Amy Barns was satan in a costume.

"How do you even know them?" I almost yelled, now the whole school could see the ugly birthmark next to my bellybutton, hell the whole school saw me naked in that.

"Long story, I don't have time, but I we'd to to do this for me."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because?"

"Look, I've had a huge crush on Christian since second grade and when we finally dated freshman year, my dreams came true. Please, just do this for a friend. Besides, what could you possibly want from me?"

"I'm sorry Eleanor, I can't help you." I stated.

"Ok, ok," She panicked, "Look, there's a party tonight at my place, the social event of the year, you could say, and everyone is going to be there. Even Christian, this is where you and I will show up as best friends and then you'll get Christian to love me ok? Ok!" She squealed, grabbing her purse and standing up

"I'm not going." I stated, "Parties aren't my thing."

"No problemo! The party will come to you, here I'll text everybody your address and I'll bring the drinks and alcohol and stuff. Oh and by the way, I think those old people outside your house really should see a doctor." She whispered that last part, stepping out the door, "See you at 6:30 to help set up!" She squealed again, walking outside my house.

How did she even know where I live?

(MISSING BLURB)

What had I done.

***********************************

Oooh!! Their first fight, and he said nothing would change of she said no, HAH.

Please don't forget to comment and vote!! Pretty please with a Christian Anderson on top??!! .

Christian is such a drama queen! Haha, jk he's got a tough life, don't judge :P