Chapter 34: Confrontation

My jaw almost literally dropped.

How is his dad alive? I went to the funeral!! How is this even possible.

I stared shockingly at the old man declaring to be the father of my ex piece of crap.

What the heck?!?

"Is your wife alive sir?" I asked, hoping that nothing was all a lie, how could he?! Why would he?!

"No, of course not, how could you say that child? She's in the cafeteria down stairs with our daughter." Richard Anderson, Christian's father said.

"Oh I'm very sorry sir."

"Yes well, you're not the first to mistake that. But do you know my son?"

"Yes." I said, biting down hard on my own teeth, I was repulsed at how big a liar Christian is, and his sister too. Probably why he didn't cry at the burial or even probably care, that's why they were closed caskets. What a waste of money to bury nothing. What a liar, why would he even do this is what I don't understand.

"How is he? I haven't seen him in ages." Mr. Anderson asked, looking at me with easy brown eyes as a resting calm over came him.

"He is. . ." I paused, should I really tell an old man who'd just had a heart attack that his son was a piece of crap who lied about his parents death and has no sense of hunamity? Probably not, "Fine sir. " I said, smiling politely.

"Well that's good." He smiled, shutting his eyes as he began to doze off.

"Pure." Brad's voice echoed in the room as I knew precisely what to do. I wrote four simple words onto the napkin of the old man which one of his family members would probably read later.

I smiled deviously.

Sweet, sweet revenge.

♡♡♡

"Thanks for the ride Brad." I smiled, looking at him as he parked his car in my drive way.

"Anytime." He grinned cheekily.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged him as I stepped out of the car."Bye." I waved.

He grinned, nodding in acknowledgement as he backed out of my drive way and toward his own home. What a great day?

I smiled as I walked into the house to be met with naked bodies pressed against the wall.

I shut my eyes as I jogged past my parents.

They need Jesus. I smiled at myself, feeling all holy even though this was my only time at a church.

As I walked into my room I hopped onto my bed giggling in delight. Christian is going to go down. And so will all his girls.

I changed out of my clothes, recalling every so often the four words I'd written which would probably get him into some trouble, at least with his parents at first.

"CHRISTIAN SAID YOU'RE DEAD" is what I had written. That better stir something up in the family Now I was going to go confront the lying jerk.

I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a giant T shirt in preparation of going next door. I wanted to look my worst for him.

I hopped down the stairs, a sudden weight clinging to my shoulders.

What am I doing? This is wrong on so many levels.

My eyes met with my parents on the couch as I walked out the door. I stepped onto the porch of Christian's house and knocked om his door with my feet. No need to be polite.