BONUS CHAPTER (2) (Short a/n)

I just have a few short things to say before we get onto this chapter. So it's been 3 years since this story has been completed and I just wanted to thank you all for the 129k reads, I am super grateful and I really enjoyed writing this and the sequel (and the current prequel). I really hope you liked it even though it isn't super realistic. Anyway I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate you and thank you for completing it thus far. (And hopefully Business Contract and Eleanor's demise as well). Without further ado, I just wanted to add another chapter as a thank you for helping her in the ranking list, I know it's not that high of a rank right now but I am happy with the fact that we made it onto teen fiction! Yay!

Be sure to follow me for updates and buy my first published story: Greed. Thanks everyone!

(The chapter below is based in the future so check out Business Contract to read about their wedding)
******************************

💝 Bonus Chapter #2 💝

Pure and Noah Williamson, I would say it had a nice ring to it, but then again, everything was nice about Noah.

His face, his hair, and especially his gorgeous gray orbs that looked at me with such an innocence that I couldn't bear to hold myself back. I couldn't wait for our wedding day to arrive and every day passed by with a newfound realization and more love in my heart than can ever be seen.

He had stayed the night on my couch because he had been too exhausted from movie night last night.

"Morning Noah." I smiled, kissing his cheek as I walked down the stairs.

"Hey," he yawned and stood up, he headed to my guest bathroom and walked out a few moments later. I was standing in the kitchen waiting for my teapot to heat up the water when a knock followed by a ringing doorbell came at my door. I left the kitchen and headed toward the door with Noah closely behind me.

"Brad is supposed to be here today." I whidpered as Noah nodded in understanding. I opened the door and the air got thrown out of my lungs.

"Pure!!" It was Eleanor looking as beautiful as ever as she hugged me. Eleanor stepped back excitedly, the burning look in her eyes. She and I had begun to get along and actually became friends after college began.

"Pure soon-to-be Williamson! How've you been?" Brad stepped forward to hug me as well. I hugged him back. He had totally made up for missing my graduation ceremony yesterday.

"Brad, what an amazing surprise," I smiled widely, stepping aside to welcome them in. Eleanor and Brad walked in with another guy. I didn't ask who it was, I just assumed it was part of Eleanor's entourage.

"You guys are living together?" Eleanir asked bluntly as they sat down.

"No," I blushed as Noah placed his hand on the small of my back, "We were just about to go buy some onions." I laughed patiently as Noah kissed the side of my head. Buying onions was our little thing, when we would cook together, for some reason we were always out. Perhaps it was because Noah ate them all. He loved onions.

"You guys don't mind if I go buy some stuff real quick?" Noah's silky voice had my heart melting, I wanted to kiss him again but that would be completely inappropriate in front of my friends.

"No, I'll come with you," Brad said, standing up as Noah kissed my cheek and walked out with Brad.

"So, are you guys thirsty?" I asked, really hoping they would agree so I could grab my tea.

"No thanks." Eleanor smiled politely.

"I'm Jason, but you can call me Jase." The boy winked at me as I gestured toward my simple ring. I assumed he was Eleanor's brother, the resemblance was uncanny and Eleanor had recently gotten engaged. It was funny that I had not known she was even dating someone other than Christian Anderson.