Chapter 41: Forever True

Noah and I stood in front of our history class. Curious eyes looking at us waiting for our presentation.

I was going first since the first ten slides were about Noah and the last ten were about me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Noah," everyone started clapping, "and here are some facts about Noah." I grinned as we began the presentation.

The first slide was a picture of him, he looked absolutely stunning.

"Noah's favorite foods are pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes, which means his favorite holiday is thanksgiving." A small laughter was heard around the class.

All the girls were very attentive at finding out more about the mysterious hot guy who never seems to talk to them.

The next slide popped up, "He has a thing for the color red," small chuckles once again, "and he loves dogs but doesn't have one."

"Noah is five feet and eleven inches tall. He's got blonde hair and green eyes," I felt the whole gray eye thing was just between us, our little secret.

I smiled at him as I saw him staring back at me. Everyone could see us.

A couple minutes into the presentation and I was done describing all the amazing things about Noah. He'd given me permission to speak about his life. And now the whole class knew that he was born in New Orleans and his biological mom had given him up for adoption where his parents adopted him.

He's never thought about wanting to meet his real parents, and I don't think he cares anymore. But if he ever plans on it, I'll be there for him. Like he has been for me.

After my part ended, everyone clapped as I took a seat.

"This annoyingly amazing, beautiful girl that I've gotten the opportunity of getting to meet and share a few months with has been the spotlight of my life lately. And to show that, I'd like to start off saying that Pure Bliss, isn't that a lovely name, is one of the most complicated, and the most perfect girl I've ever met. Aside from my mom." He added that last part as everyone began laughing and awing over what he'd just said. He was pretty smooth I've got to admit.

He flashed a smile to the class as I felt my heart almost melt.

The next slide was the picture of my family in the living room. I hadn't realize he'd taken a picture of it. I smiled, remembering my conversation with them yesterday. Luke! My soon to be little brother.

"Pure was born in California and moved to Florida just a couple months ago. She hasn't exactly had the chance to be welcomed here but now that we're three days away from graduation, I'd just like to say that I can't wait to move to California with her." An applause filled the room as I looked around. Everyone locked their eyes with Noah's mesmerizing voice.

I grinned, I knew I was blushing as the next slide came up.

There was a picture of Noah and I kissing. How, when, where? Who took that picture.

We were standing in front of the school, his arms around me with a little box in one of them. It looked like someone had taken it in the morning. I was wearing a red shirt and black jeans. I remembered that day, a giant smile on my face.

(Memory of that day) ♡♡♡

Morning beautiful. I'll be outside your house in twenty minutes. He texted me that morning which was oddly sweet of him. Noah hadn't texted me much since we started dating he was more of an in person type of guy, and because his parents had given him a flip phone to make sure he would stay on task at school and not play games on his phone all the time. It must've taken him at least five minutes to write all that.