25 | A Moment To Remember

DIANA
***

The car ride was full of laughter and positive energy. We delved into our memories together, sharing stories that painted smiles on our faces.

"Do you remember when we were at my mothers manor, and I was trying to teach you how to cook, and you almost set the entire kitchen on fire?" Dante chuckles, his eyes gleaming with nostalgia.

"I still can't cook to this day."

"Don't worry, I'll teach you." His reassurance was both comforting and lighthearted, creating a warmth that contrasted with the cool breeze flowing through the car.

Grinning, I felt a sense of joy that had been missing for a while, "Thank you for everything. You didn't have to help me with that guy or take me into your home."

"It's what I wanted to do. You're important to me. You always have been." Dante glanced at me briefly, sincerity reflecting in his gaze.

I absorbed his words in silence, the unfamiliarity of such expressions leaving me slightly uneasy. Not even Alejandro had uttered words like these before.

Upon reaching my apartment, Dante effortlessly parked. Eager to make a quick exit, I hopped out of the car before he could react.

"Hey, what are you doing?" His voice trailed after me.

"I'll make it quick, I promise." I winked playfully, buzzing myself into the building.

I ascended the staircase, my anticipation growing with each step. Unlocking my door, I call out for Alejandro, met simply with silence.

Maybe he's out.

Approaching the bedroom, a distasteful sound reaches my ears – moaning. My heart began to pound against my chest, and I eavesdropped, confirming the source – a feminine voice moaning Alejandro's name.

In my head, I prayed desperately. Steeling myself, I open the door, standing disgusted at the betrayal before me.

 Steeling myself, I open the door, standing disgusted at the betrayal before me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.