31 | Unveiling Desires

DIANA
***

Under the ethereal glow of the silver moonlight cascading down from its high position in the sky, and contour of his abdominal muscles was highlighted, creating a mesmerizing play of light and shadow across his defined physique. His pants hung dangerously low on his hips, showing the faint outline of his V-line, teasing the imagination of what was beneath. His eyes, a shimmering blend of light brown and green, glistened with an intensity that held my attention captive. Framed by his long, thick eyelashes, they seemed to penetrate deep into my soul, stirring feelings I never knew existed. His rosy pink lips were parted ever so slightly, revealing a glimpse of the raw sensuality that lay beneath the surface as his lustful gaze swept over me. In their depths, I saw a hunger, a longing that mirrored my own, igniting a spark of desire that burned brightly within me. His silver jewelry sparkled like microscopic diamonds as the moon bathed his body in an argent glow.

I sat on top of his lap, leaning down to steal another kiss from his soft lips. A hand lingered on the defined space of his lower abdomen, relishing the feel of its contours and warmth. In between our passionate kisses, sensual, soft pants escaped his plump lips.

Beneath me, I could feel his arousal growing, the evidence of his desire pressing against the tight fabric of his pants with increasing urgency. A subtle smirk tugged at the corners of my lips as I basked in the potency of my touch. The rhythmic throb of his growing hardness was a silent testament to the effect I had on him.

The thin fabric of my panties allowed for my wet arousal to seep through, staining them.

"Can you do something for me?" He breathed out after breaking from the kiss.

My heart raced with a mixture of desire and uncertainty as I met his gaze, finding myself lost in the depths of his eyes, "What?" I urgently said, needy to continue what we started.

His voice, husky with desire, sent shivers down my spine as he spoke, "I want you to touch yourself for me,"