1

☆ 1. Chapter 1: Wedges

Font Record

Table of Contents next chapter

Chapter 1: The tenth year of the

last days of the wedge

.

The devastated base will no longer be able to hold on.

Outside the high city wall, there are all dense zombies, one dead and another one, not afraid of pain or death surging towards the base, the zombie tide seems to have no end, winding

to a place they can't see, endless people are desperate.

Gu Zhongjing didn't know if they could hold on to this zombie tide, but he didn't want to die.

He hasn't confessed to Chu Yan yet, he wants to live, and he wants to tell Chu Yan in person that he loves him and has loved him for ten years.

Gu Zhongjing stood on the city wall, his face was covered with sweat, his pale face, and trembling fingers all showed that he was about to reach his limit.

But he still used the last of his abilities to release a water dragon to rush at the zombies under the city walls, emptying a large clearing of the space.

After the last move was used up, Gu Zhongjing no longer had any more energy, and sat down on the spot and began to absorb the crystal nucleus to recover his ability.

"Young Master Chu, you can rest for a while.

As soon as he sat down, Gu Zhongjing heard the familiar name, and his lowered eyes couldn't help but become worried.

The two most powerful abilities in this base are him and Chu Yan, and now in the face of this tide of zombies, he and Chu Yan have become the last hope in the hearts of the survivors.

But Gu Zhongjing knew that in the face of the most powerful zombie tide in history, he and Chu Yan had done their best, if this zombie tide was only ordinary zombies, it would be fine, but this

zombie tide was unusual at first glance, it was obvious that it was commanded by the zombie king.

With their tired appearance now, facing the zombie tide is a death, and he wants to take Chu Yan away and leave this ghost place.

But the world is big, and there are zombies everywhere, where can they go?

Not to mention that the Zombie King is coming for these high-level abilities, how did they go?

Gu Zhongjing was thinking nonsense in his mind, but the crystal nucleus ash in his hand quickly piled up, and after feeling that the taste of the depletion of his ability was a little better, he raised his eyes to look at Chu

Yan who was dozens of meters away on the left.

That was his "sworn enemy".

is also the sweetheart he has loved for ten years.

At this moment, Chu Yan was constantly using his abilities with a miserable white face, and the miserable white made his male and female face thrillingly beautiful, looking like a fragile and thorny rose. His appearance was

obviously not recovered, Gu Zhongjing suppressed his distress, forced himself to look away, and continued to absorb the crystal nucleus with all his attention.

So he didn't know that Chu Yan looked at him with a worried look after he looked away.

The battle has been going on for five days, everyone is exhausted, and they have to watch out for the zombie king who will appear at some point, and everyone