61

☆ 64. 第61章 APP

字体 记录

上一章 目录 下一章

Chapter 61 As

soon as these words came out, more than a dozen security guards in the security room were stunned.

They thought that Gu Zhongjing would be very angry, it was inevitable that the bonus would be deducted, and the person on duty today might be fired, but no one expected that Gu Zhongjing would expel everyone.

Especially Liu Chengjiang, who has always considered himself conscientious and conscientious, he thinks that even if he doesn't manage his subordinates well, he shouldn't be fired directly, right?

Besides, if they are fired now, what will happen to Liu Mingshan's security? Even if they were to be fired, shouldn't they wait until someone was found?

Liu Chengjiang asked Gu Zhongjing in shock: "Boss? Why?

Gu Zhongjing calmly continued to look at the surveillance, he had already thought very clearly, rather than raising so many people who did not do anything for nothing, it was better to fire them directly, it was still easy for him to find a few veterans, and he would be in place tomorrow morning, and it was not too hasty to bring it up at this time.

He could take his time before he had a problem, but now that he had a problem, he had to solve it, and he couldn't just watch it.

Hearing Liu Chengjiang's words, Gu Zhongjing glanced at him and said, "Why do you say?"

Liu Chengjiang's face darkened, knowing that he had asked a stupid question, and there was such a big mistake in his work, which boss could tolerate it? stopped talking at the moment, and silently accepted the result.

Gu Zhongjing looked at him like that, thought about his usual work performance, and said: "You and Liu Yang can stay, but your bonus this month is gone, and your position has to be adjusted, I don't think you are suitable to be a security guard." "

Liu Chengjiang's work is still okay, at least every time Gu Zhongjing comes to the security room, he can see his conscientious appearance, just quit the person, he can't convince the public, it's better to put him in another post. Of course, it is impossible to be a small leader like a security captain.

"Others, you won't be using it tomorrow morning.

Except for Xiao Chen, who had a problem, the others were also very unconvinced, and asked Gu Zhongjing: "Why can't the captain stay?" It's not fair that the people who watch the monitoring on shift today are not us!

Gu Zhongjing smiled: "Although I don't often come to the security room, I know all about your work performance, including you often playing with your mobile phones in the monitoring room, and I also see the usual performance of your captain and Liu Yang, as the captain, he didn't take care of you well, so there will naturally be punishment, but he usually does things at least seriously, but what about you?" I didn't have the time to do it before, but that's not a reason for you to work perfunctorily.

"Tomorrow morning, I will ask the treasurer to settle your salary, I hope you can take warning when you go to other jobs in the future, since you have received your salary, you must do your job well, not everyone is as easy to fool as me."

After Gu Zhongjing finished speaking, he turned around and left, he didn't need to say more to them, people with a little brains shouldn't come to question him about fairness at this time, but should worry about whether he would let them compensate.

To put it mildly, it was Xiaodong who had an accident today, if it was a tourist, how could it not be compensated?

Gu Zhongjing didn't want to embarrass them, he was still busy at this time, how could he have time to talk to them?