54

☆ 57. Chapter 54: Development

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 54 Developing

Weibo to show affection Gu Zhongjing is also doing this kind of thing for the first time, and fans are very enthusiastic about him and Chu Yan's appearance from eyelashes to nose hair...

"Boyfriend looks good at QAQ.

"Caicai is so lucky, bamboo horses. "

The eyelashes are so long..."

"I saw the sea, did you go on a trip?"

"Emmm, am I mistaken? The boyfriend's neck... It's a strawberry, right?

"Blind student, you have discovered Huadian!

"Are you looking at the picture with a magnifying glass?" Why didn't I see it? I saw Nana's big nostrils. "

Congratulations, congratulations, I wish you a good 100 years!

Gu Zhongjing replied to many comments with rare interest, and fans knew that he was in a good mood, and they suddenly became bold one by one.

"Caicai, you haven't broadcast live for a long time, what are you broadcasting? "

yes, it's been two months since you last broadcast live, and I miss you for not having a beautiful face. "

Let's start a live broadcast, let's start a live broadcast."

Seeing their strong request, Gu Zhongjing replied that it would be broadcast live at eight o'clock tomorrow morning.

After replying, he wasn't looking at Weibo, and when he saw that the time was almost up, he woke up Chu Yan and took him out to forage for food.

The seafood restaurant, which is said to be delicious, lived up to expectations, and it was really delicious, especially their steamed eggs with sea cucumbers were really good, and Chu Yan couldn't get enough of them after eating two cups.

Halfway through the meal, the cake that Gu Zhongjing had already ordered was also delivered, and Gu Zhongjing sang a birthday song to Chu Yan in a low voice in the dimmed private room light in the restaurant.

Chu Yan listened carefully, his eyes full of happiness.

"Baby, make a wish.

Chu Yan crossed his hands and put them in front of his eyes, and silently made a wish.

Gu Zhongjing asked him curiously, "What wish did you make?"

Chu Yan smiled mischievously: "I won't tell you."

Gu Zhongjing smiled: "If you don't tell me, I know, it must have something to do with me."

Chu Yan: "If you want to deceive me, no way, I won't tell you."

Gu Zhongjing shook his head dotingly, took out a cake fork to cut the cake, cut a large piece and put it in front of Chu Yan and said, "Eat it, little gluttonous cat, your favorite strawberry flavor." Chu

Yan probably hadn't eaten snacks for many years, and he had no resistance to snacks and desserts, so Meimei stuffed the whole cake into her stomach.

Gu Zhongjing wanted him to eat less, but he always remembered the suffering of Chu Yan in those ten years, and he was reluctant to talk about him, so he could only make a little less food every time, so although Chu Yan usually ate more, he always ate less and more meals. Unlike today, I just opened my belly and ate it.