35

☆ 38. Chapter 35: Metamorphosis

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 35: The next day of perversion

, the same late night.

Zhao Qiuling was tied with ropes, his eyes were also blindfolded, and his mouth was glued with black tape, a typical posture of being kidnapped.

She was so scared that she was trembling all over, for fear that the kidnappers would tear up the ticket. I prayed in my heart that these people would quickly contact his family to redeem her, and I didn't know if these people would not touch her for the sake of her family's money.

At this moment, she regretted extremely why she rashly contacted these gangsters by herself, knowing that these people were not good people and still went to provoke, now it's okay, let them go to Gu Zhongjing to trouble these people, forget it, but find her trouble.

It must be that she gave the money too happily, which aroused the greed of these people, and now how can she, a defenseless and weak woman, protect herself.

She was flustered and scared, but she still forced herself to calm down, desperately thinking about how to get out, if she was allowed to return home, she would definitely not let these people go.

Break them to pieces one by one!

Just like everything she did to that girl when she was eighteen years old, she smashed her bones inch by inch and buried her in the walls of her newly developed community.

How seamless □□ it is, who would find that the classmate who has been missing for many years and was judged to have been abducted is still staying in the walls of a certain community.

Whoever let that little smash actually dare to steal the attention of her classmates with her, if you want to blame her, blame her for looking better than herself.

At that time, the little had an unblinding expression, and Zhao Qiuling still felt happy when he thought of it. Comforting, these scum, as long as they can leave safely, they must be chopped up and fed to the dogs!

The countless malice and fear in her heart were mixed, causing her face to be a little distorted, but her eyes were tied with strips of black cloth, and she didn't know that the people who kidnapped her looked even more scared than her.

The five of them drove in silence, no one spoke, and one of them had his fingers tightly bandaged.

Fortunately, when I went to the hospital last night, my finger was saved, but I couldn't bend it again.

They didn't dare to hate Gu Zhongjing at all, and all their hatred was vented on Zhao Qiuling, so they didn't hesitate to ask Zhao Qiuling out on the grounds of completing the task and showing her the photos of the scene.

Those two men who are as ruthless as devils, since Zhao Qiuling dares to plan these, how can they end up well in their hands?

They didn't dare to call the police anyway, and the only thing that could comfort them now was the revenge that the woman was going to suffer next.

Arriving at the place that Gu Zhongjing said, the five of them sat silently in the car and waited, their eyes looked at the time from time to time, and they silently typed the draft in their hearts, afraid that when the time came, they would say the wrong thing and cause trouble.

The weather is getting colder and colder, and there seem to be signs of snow.

Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan planted the trees overnight last night, and today they took a few employees to clean up the broken branches, and the badly damaged trees were replanted with new ones.