21

☆ 21. Chapter 21: Famous Fengling

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 21 There are so many dishes of famous Fengling

, Gu Zhongjing is not that he can't grow them, but he doesn't want to grow them.

He doesn't want to be a vegetable farmer for the rest of his life, his space is already very violent to grow vegetables, and planting them all is not a waste of resources?

Sun Qin's smile remained unchanged after hearing this: "Brother Gu, think about it, the exclusive supply is a good thing for you and Quanwei Zhai, you don't have to worry about the price, you will definitely be satisfied."

Gu Zhongjing pulled out a polite smile: "Manager Sun, it's not a matter of price, it's a matter of quantity, you want too much." I grow these dishes myself, and I

don't have that much energy to grow so many vegetables.

Manager

Sun thought for a while and asked, "How much can Brother Gu provide?"

Gu Zhongjing looked at the vegetables in the warehouse and calculated in his heart, there are a total of twenty kinds of vegetables here, each thirty catties, a total of three hundred catties.

These vegetables only occupy three acres of space in the space, and the slowest can be harvested in only eight days.

"A maximum of 100 catties of each type per day. Gu Zhongjing said simply.

Sun Qin didn't continue to embarrass Gu Zhongjing, he agreed, he knew that it was not easy to have such a good dish a day, and he was even a little worried about whether Gu Zhongjing's

greenhouse was so powerful.

The quantity is negotiated, and the next thing is the price, Gu Zhongjing didn't open his mouth, only raised the price by three yuan of each on the original basis, and Sun Qin was even more happy to agree, for fear that Gu

Zhongjing would regret it.

After that, Sun Qin quickly drafted the contract, and the two parties signed and pressed their fingerprints, and set an exclusive supply for eight years.

Sun Qin wanted to talk a little longer, but Gu Zhongjing didn't let go this time, and Sun Qin could only regret it.

After agreeing to send someone to collect the food at eight o'clock every morning, Sun Qin had to invite Gu Zhongjing to dinner, and Gu Zhongjing had to go to the ground, how could he have time to socialize, he politely refused Sun Qin.

Sun Qin regretted and left satisfied, Gu Zhongjing returned to the orphanage, packed up and went to Liujia Village, and honestly turned over the land for a day.

When it was close to evening, Gu Zhongjing rode a small three-wheeler to the Flower and Bird Street in Wucheng District, and it was too slow to make a fortune by growing vegetables, and he couldn't wait that long.

Tired and tired for so half a month, I only earned tens of thousands of yuan, it is not cost-effective, or the precious flowers and herbs are valuable, I didn't have money in my hand before, but now I have money, both of which can be

put on the agenda.

The Flower and Bird Street is very lively, the long street is full of people, and the shops on both sides are pleasing to the eye with all kinds of flowers and animals.

Gu Zhongjing took a look along the street and entered the largest and most lively one.

There are many people in the store, and the boss and his wife are too busy to entertain customers one by one, so they can only let the customers see by themselves, Gu Zhongjing is also happy, staring at the plants in the store carefully.