40

☆ 43. Chapter 40: The Fruit Tree Blooms

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 40 The fruit tree is blooming The

old man was really angry this time, and directly took the little girl back to the old mansion, ready to raise it himself, and saw if he could pull the little girl back from autism with care.

But Liang Shan was not worried, and he dared to come to Liang Lao and say that he would take the little girl to the hospital for physical therapy.

The heart is good, but Liang Lao does not accept it, he thinks that physical therapy will cure the little girl into a fool.

What is called physiotherapy is the use of drugs in combination with psychotherapy.

Liang Lao watched the little girl take a lot of medicine, and she couldn't stand it after only a day, this is a medicine that is poisonous, and if you take so many medicines, you will get sick if you don't get sick.

Therefore, Liang Shan's insistence is unreasonable in the eyes of Liang Lao, and Lian Lian is already autistic, if she only cares, what year and month will she be good?

The father and son were at a stalemate, and after several troubles, Qi Lao also knew, he saw it from an outsider's point of view, and agreed with Liang Shan's decision, the little girl is now in need of treatment.

He persuaded Liang Lao, but Liang Lao was very stubborn, thinking that Lianlian's current situation must be meticulously cared for by his relatives to cure her, he didn't let Lian Lian take medicine or let Lian Lian receive psychological treatment, so he groped for Xi to learn those psychological therapies by himself, he was very stubborn, and Qi Lao couldn't persuade him.

Qi Lao looked at the six or seven-year-old girl, sighed, and persuaded a few more words: "Lao Liang, don't blame me for speaking ugly, we are all a lot older, and we don't know when we will close our eyes, what should I do when I fall in love?" She is still young now, if you are really good for her, leave her to Xiaoshan to take care of, Xiaoshan is her father after all.

Liang Lao snorted: "If it weren't for that unfilial son, would my granddaughter become like this?" Where can I trust my love to him? I've already planned to give all my possessions to Lian Lian when I die, and I don't believe that I won't be able to cure my granddaughter before I die.

Qi Lao looked at his stubborn appearance, and he didn't persuade him, and said, "You stubborn donkey, by the way, what about my sister-in-law?"

Speaking of his wife, Liang Lao's face softened a little: "She went to the backyard to pick vegetables, you can eat here today, I won't be at home tomorrow, I will take Lian Lian to live in J City for a while."

Qi Lao: "Why do you suddenly want to go to J City?"

Liang Lao said with a bitter face: "Lian Lian's condition has not improved, I heard that the environment and air in J City are good, maybe it can have some effect."

Qi Lao remembered Liu Mingshan when he heard that the air was good and the environment was good, and he hesitated for a moment and said: "You want to go to a place with a good environment and good air, I know a good place, and it is in City A."

Liang Lao was curious: "The smog in City A is so serious, people who live for a long time will be depressed, if there is really such a place, why don't I know?"

Qi Lao smiled proudly: "Lonely and unheard, right?" Do you remember when I brought you He Shou Wu and wolfberry?

Liang Lao thought of the medicine with high efficacy, and became even more curious: "This place is still related to that medicine?"