7

☆ 7. Chapter 7 Work

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 7 On the second day of work

, Gu Zhongjing, who was ambitious, applied for the job with high spirits.

Then he was politely invited out.

Moving bricks is not something you want to move, you can move if you want to.

With a tall and lofty momentum, a handsome and outstanding face matched the bamboo-like thin body of the original body, the person in charge rejected Gu Zhongjing after only one glance.

The original words were as follows: "This is not the place for you, young man, if you are short of money, go to the café and try the work, you can't

do the work here." "

Gu Zhongjing is not a person who doesn't know how to be flexible, he knows that the original body is indeed too weak, it looks like malnutrition, this kind of physical fitness, it is normal for people not to want it.

In addition, the man's words gave him an idea, yes, he can try it when the café sells it.

Gu Zhongjing looked at the construction site regretfully, turned around and left.

In fact, if he was thick-skinned enough to complain to the person in charge, how could people give him a chance.

But Gu Zhongjing, it's really thick to say that he has a thick skin, but that's just for Chu Yan, in the last ten years, he teased Chu Yan every day, and if he wanted to see his fresh fried hair

, it was difficult to think about whether he was thick-skinned.

But in the face of others, he is a very decent person, and there is an adjective that is very appropriate for this kind of behavior, sullen sao.

In front of outsiders, there are five or six people, and he looks stable and reliable, so it is difficult for him to show weakness to others.

So Gu Zhongjing, who wanted to save face and suffer the crime, flipped out the navigation and found the nearest café to the orphanage, and walked for an hour before he reached the place.

After applying, Gu Zhongjing successfully stayed.

On the same day, he worked in the café for a day, smelling the fragrance of all kinds of sweet and greasy cakes that he had not seen for a long time, Gu Zhongjing secretly swallowed his saliva and finished the whole day's work.

To say that while Gu Zhongjing regained his desire to survive, he also recovered his appetite, and he and Chu Yan were the people who ate the most in the courtyard every day. No way, no matter how delicious

the things of the last days are, how can they compare to all kinds of modern food.

Gu Zhongjing hadn't eaten anything like cake for many years, and although there was flour in the space before, it was useless for Gu Zhongjing to make it.

After Gu Zhongjing finished eating, he changed out of the black overalls provided by the café and restored his white shirt and jeans.

When he was about to leave, the manager stopped Gu Zhongjing: "Xiao Gu, you wait a minute."

Gu Zhongjing stopped and looked at the manager: "Manager Zhang, is there anything else?"

Manager

Zhang looked at the tall boy standing at the door, and was very satisfied, this little Gu really had a face that God appreciated food, and he just went there casually and looked at the scenery