44

☆ 47. Chapter 44: Parents

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 44 In the crowd of parents

, the dean and Aunt Ali both frowned, and the dean tried to talk to the crying woman, but unfortunately the person kept crying to himself, and the dean couldn't speak at all, and seemed a little overwhelmed.

The woman who was crying looked like she was in her forties, dressed like she was still in fashion, her hair was curly, and her face was wearing heavy makeup, but she was already crying at the moment, and because she was too thin, the whole person looked sharp and mean.

There was a middle-aged man next to her who had been supporting her, his face was quite handsome, but his clothes were a little shabby, and his face was full of grief, but if you looked closely, you could see that this person's eyes were greedy.

There were a few people behind them, who seemed to be with them, Gu Zhongjing only glanced at them casually and didn't look at them, he quickened his pace and walked over, protecting the dean and Aunt Ali behind him before asking, "Mother Meng, what's the matter?"

He asked, but he already knew what was going on, and the couple across from him ——— looked like his parents in his previous life.

These two people should be the original parents, and it is true to see that they are crying like that, but Gu Zhongjing has reservations about their intentions.

He didn't want to define his original parents at will, but when he came to the door at this time, he had to make him think more.

When the dean heard Gu Zhongjing's question, he whispered behind him and explained: "They said that their long-lost child is in our orphanage, I asked him what characteristics his son had, and they couldn't say it, and they said that their son was in our courtyard, and asked me to bring out all the nineteen-year-old children in the orphanage for them to recognize, I wondered if you were the only one in the nineteen-year-old in the orphanage?" So I didn't agree, and wanted to ask them a few more words, but who knew that this lady would start crying, and she couldn't ask anything.

Gu Zhongjing thought to himself, I was afraid that he didn't remember what characteristics the original body had at all, so he said to the dean: "If there is anything, go in and say it in advance, it is not like standing here."

The dean nodded, and was about to talk to the group of people to enter the house to talk, but the woman opposite Gu Zhongjing had stopped crying and grabbed Gu Zhongjing.

"Like... Like, Lao Xu, do you look like it? The

man who was holding him also stared at Gu Zhongjing with burning eyes, and the greed in it made Gu Zhongjing not bother to look at him.

"You... Is your name Gu Zhongjing?

Gu Zhongjing seemed to see what they wanted to do, so he agreed cooperatively: "Yes." The

woman's cry that had just stopped suddenly erupted again: "Lao Xu, it's really our son!"

"My son, I've finally found you, woo woo.

"It's been so hard for my mother to find you for so many years, you have grown so big, it's my mother who is sorry for you, and I accidentally let you lose it..."

The

woman wiped her tears: "Yes, I should be happy." She grabbed Gu Zhongjing tightly and said to him: "Child, I'm my mother, I'm your mother, can you call me?" The

dean and Aunt Ali were stunned, what is the situation, is it certain at a glance? Don't need a paternity test?

Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan kept watching them perform coldly, and stood without saying a word.