End

☆ 78. Chapter 75: Extra

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents

Chapter 75 It's

August

of another year, and the fruit ripening season in Sanliu Mountain has arrived, and the fruits all over the mountains have attracted batches of people.

Osmanthus is also slowly blooming, the osmanthus tree that Gu Zhongjing raised in the space at the beginning has now become the tallest number of trees on Sanliu Mountain, and it is full of fragrance all over the mountains before it gets close.

Today is the day of Chu Yan and Xiaodong's holiday, Gu Zhongjing went out early in the morning, made an appointment with Qi Huiyang, and the two went to pick up their daughter-in-law together.

Chu Yan was admitted to his favorite university four years ago, not far from home, Xiaodong followed, and was also admitted two years ago, and the two made an appointment to go to class every day, and were taken home in the evening.

Of course, Chu Yan was taken back to Liu Mingshan by Gu Zhongjing, while Xiaodong was taken back to the house he specially bought near the school by Qi Huiyang.

He and Xiaodong have also been together for two years, and Xiaodong just became an adult when he graduated from high school, and he confessed to Qi Huiyang at that time.

Qi Huiyang has liked Xiaodong for many years, and he has always been reluctant to speak, not because he is afraid of family pressure, but because he is afraid that Xiaodong is young and not qualified, and the two will go their separate ways in the future.

He is reluctant to say that he is reluctant to scold Xiaodong, no matter what he does, Xiaodong has been an orphan since he was a child, and unlike Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan, the two old cucumbers, he has really suffered a lot since he was a child, and this situation has been maintained until the arrival of Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan.

But those loneliness and helplessness left an indelible scar in his heart, so when Qi Huiyang appeared, no matter what happened, Qi Huiyang would help him deal with it.

No matter where Qi Huiyang is, as long as he calls, Qi Huiyang will always be gentle and considerate to him, which Gu Zhongjing, Chu Yan and the dean can't give him.

Many times he was wronged, he would not tell the dean and Gu Zhongjing, because he knew that they were all busy and did not want to trouble them.

It's just that he doesn't say it, it doesn't mean that those grievances don't exist, and Qi Huiyang can always find that he is depressed or happy in his words and deeds.

And without hesitation, stand on his side, and take care of everything for him.

Qi Huiyang in his heart, from Brother Jing's friend, slowly became their mutual friend, and later became the person he liked.

He carefully hid his feelings and did not dare to say anything, until he was eighteen years old, he could no longer hide the heat in his heart, and only wanted to make one last effort, if not, he would never mention it again.

Xiaodong knows the gap between him and Qi Huiyang, the Qi family is a person who can be seen on TV every day, and the strength of the family is also extremely strong.

Nuoda is a group, and the Quanwei Zhai and Jiaoliu under the name of Qi Huiyang are already very powerful, and Qi Huiyang can be on the Forbes wealth list every year.

The key is that Qi Huiyang is still young and handsome.

Such a person is too perfect, Xiaodong has never dared to think about it.