72

☆ 75. Chapter 72: Scandal

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 72 After the scandal

Gu Zhongjing and Uncle Liu discussed, they took the fish, shrimp and crabs back home to cook, Chu Yan was busy in the study, Gu Zhongjing didn't bother him, just thinking about the Sun family and the medical room while doing it alone.

He didn't take the Sun family in his eyes, but the Sun family didn't seem to give up, and repeatedly tested his bottom line, this Hades is easy to hide from the little ghosts, if they are not solved as soon as possible, the orphanage will be in some trouble.

It is estimated that it will take two days for Chu Yan to check things, Chang Fan's guy must have run away at this time, and the Sun family is not stupid, so he must have guessed that he already knew.

If they are not stupid, they will immediately take new measures and even tear their faces directly.

Gu Zhongjing thought that he would take the dean and the children to the mountain for two days when he went down the mountain later, so that he could temporarily avoid being affected, it just so happened that today was Friday, and the children were also on vacation, so it would not affect anything if they stayed for two days, and by Monday, this matter should be dealt with almost completely.

Qi Huiyang and Xiaodong came quickly, the meal was not ready yet, Gu Zhongjing was busy picking shrimp lines, and after Qi Huiyang settled Xiaodong, he entered the kitchen.

"Lao Gu, what were you talking about on the phone just now? As

he spoke, he gave Gu Zhongjing a hand.

Gu Zhongjing told Chang Fan about today and then asked, "Did you find the Sun family when you checked before?" What is their situation?

Qi Huiyang was also a little surprised after hearing this, this Sun family is hidden deep enough, the

Qi family has been investigating, and has never slackened, and it is not that the Sun family did not think that the Sun family would do it before, but the people who stared at the Sun family reported that the Sun family has always been very peaceful, how could this suddenly run out of a person arranged by the Sun family?

"The Sun family and our family are opposites, they have always supported the smiling tiger of the Jiang family, my brother and the Jiang family are having fun during this time, I guess they are also in a hurry, but the strange thing is that we have been sending people to keep an eye on the movements of the Sun family before, the Sun family has been very calm, where did this person get up with the Sun family? Odd. After finishing speaking, thinking of this, Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan were also unjustified, so they said: "This time we have caused you trouble, sorry brother."

Gu Zhongjing: "Since they are brothers, what do you say is not involved." Seeing that Qi Huiyang was still guilty, he said: "No matter how they arrange for people to come in, it is estimated that they will not sit still again, I think it is better for you to talk to your family."

Qi Huiyang also felt that it should, washed his hands and went out to make a phone call.

After cooking, Gu Zhongjing went upstairs to call Chu Yan, Chu Yan was very busy at this time, his fingers were flying, the speed was terrifying, and his eyes were also very solemn.

Seeing him like this, Gu Zhongjing knew that he was probably at the critical place, so he didn't call him, and quietly went out again.

He divided the meal into two portions and beckoned Qi Huiyang and Xiaodong to eat first, but he didn't move a bite, ready to wait for Chu Yan to go with him.