43

☆ 46. Chapter 43: Covetous

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 43 Coveting

Li Zi and his eldest brother set off early in the morning, after arriving at Liuming Mountain, they first walked around the mountain for a long time, and then had a meal, I have to say that the food on Liuming Mountain tastes really good, and the fight with Quanwei Zhai is that the meat is slightly inferior.

I heard the waiter say that the food was grown by their boss himself, and the meat was purchased by the buyer from the mountain, so the taste was not as good as the dishes.

After they had eaten in Liu Mingshan, they became more curious about Gu Zhongjing, they could not only grow such delicious vegetables, but also grow medicinal herbs with such good effects.

There are also various flowers and trees on the mountain, and it stands to reason that it would be nice to be able to bloom in the first year after planting, but it is basically impossible to produce such a lush and splendid flower.

But these impossibilities appeared in Liu Mingshan one by one, and both of them felt that Gu Zhongjing must have some secret recipe for planting plants, but Li Zi was not ready to delve into it, he just wanted to make friends with Gu Zhongjing.

The brother-in-law had other ideas, the two of them had their own ghosts, and after eating, the two of them went around again, looking for Gu Zhongjing everywhere according to the staff's instructions, and after a while, I heard the employee say that Gu Zhongjing was in the chicken and duck house, and when I walked to the chicken and duck house, I heard that Gu Zhongjing went to the supermarket, so a big circle turned down, and when I found the ticket booth at the bottom of the mountain, I heard the employee say that Gu Zhongjing went down the mountain.

Li Zi took his eldest brother to look for a long time but did not find Gu Zhongjing, his feet hurt when he walked, his eldest brother was a little annoyed, but he had no choice but to take a sightseeing bus up the mountain and sit in the restaurant and wait.

After half an hour, the two couldn't wait, so they directly asked the staff to call Gu Zhongjing, thinking that Li Zi, the director, was still a little well-known, but who knew that the aunt didn't know him at all.

In the end, a tourist recognized him and testified to him, so he called Gu Zhongjing's phone.

It's not that no one told them that Gu Zhongjing lived in the villa in the middle, but Li Zi felt that it was not polite to come to the door directly, so not only did he not knock on the door, but he also didn't let his brother-in-law knock, saying that it was a matter of politeness.

It's not a guest to come uninvited, but don't annoy Gu Zhongjing.

Gu Zhongjing reluctantly went out to the restaurant to pick up people, and happened to see Li Zi and a middle-aged man sitting on the swing in the courtyard of the restaurant squinting in the sun, looking very leisurely, Li Zi's eyes were sharp, and he saw Gu Zhongjing at a glance.

Stood up and greeted Gu Zhongjing: "I said Boss Gu, where have you been?" Let me find it easy, my legs are thin.

Gu Zhongjing: "I'm sorry Director Li, I didn't know that you were on the mountain, and I made you wait for so long, because I was negligent." The

two exchanged a few more words, and Li Zi introduced the middle-aged man in formal clothes next to Gu Zhongjing: "This is my wife's eldest brother, eldest brother, this is Boss Gu, is it a talent?"

The middle-aged man walked around for a morning, and he was quite resentful, but he suppressed his anger and said perfunctorily: "Boss Gu is indeed a talent."