42

☆ 45. Chapter 42: Flower Appreciation

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 42 The cherry blossoms

were enjoyed in the evening, and the people who went up the mountain to see the flowers during the day were gone, and there were only a few dozen tourists staying on the mountain, which was much cleaner.

At this time, most people were eating, the mountain was big, and Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan didn't meet anyone when they went for a walk.

The two walked hand in hand on the cobblestone path in the mountains, breathing in the slightly damp air, and talking sweetly.

Gu Zhongjing saw that the pear blossoms not far away were blooming beautifully, walked over and picked a bunch, held it back and handed it to Chu Yan: "Flowers for the beauty."

Chu Yan had a smile on his face, and the smile was sweet: "There are rules on the mountain, you are not allowed to pick flowers, what should you do if you can't pick flowers and bear fruit?"

Gu Zhongjing was confident: "The regulations are regulations, they are for others, not for my baby."

Chu Yan was a little happy: "Then I still want peach blossoms."

Hearing this, Gu Zhongjing took Chu Yan and walked for more than ten minutes to the peach blossom forest, picked peach blossoms for him and put them into the pear bouquet.

Chu Yan looked at the big bouquet of flowers in his arms, the smile on the corner of his mouth could no longer be hidden, he and Gu Zhongjing were very busy during this time, this was the first time they came out to see the flowers.

The flowers of the trees watered by the space water feel better than normal flower trees, the flowers are more full and bright, he smelled the fragrance, looked up and said to Gu Zhongjing: "Ah Jing, can you make me peach blossom cake to eat?"

Gu Zhongjing watched the beauty smell the fragrance, only to feel that the sentence was really appropriate than Hua Jiao, and was about to bow his head to steal a fragrance, when he heard Chu Yan's words, he was a little speechless: "Baby, you just ate enough, and now you want to eat again, you say that you are not a snacker."

Chu Yan: "It's probably been a gluttony for a long time, and now I want to eat everything." Gu

Zhongjing was distressed and helpless, there is really no way to do the problems brought by this last world, it's okay if the two of them don't go to the street now, as soon as they go to the street, they want to buy that too, and now there are a lot of rice noodles in the house, and there are a lot of them in the space. If it weren't for the fact that vegetables were still growing on the mountain, it is estimated that they would even have vegetables together.

The satisfaction brought by the tun materials is incomparable to anything, and they will not deliberately restrain it, anyway, it will not be bad when the things come back, and they will be tuned.

But this problem of eating really has to be changed, overeating is the most taboo when eating, Chu Yan often wants to eat more when he is full, so there will definitely be problems with his stomach.

"If you want to eat it, I'll make it for you tomorrow, okay?

Chu Yan said "um" and asked him: "Ah Jing, you stand over, I'll take a picture of you."

Gu Zhongjing: "Why did you think of taking pictures of me?"

As he spoke, he walked over to the peach blossom tree and stood.