22

☆ 22. Chapter 22: Qi Lao

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 22 Qi Lao

, who agreed to review Zhongjing's residence together, when the driver drove the car to the orphanage at the slow speed of the little three-wheeler, the doubts and regrets in his heart were unprecedentedly high.

Looking at the five big words "Sunshine Orphanage", he felt incredible, he complained that he was dizzy, and he would believe that this seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy could cure his flowers, and he made a special trip

to follow him to this orphanage.

It's not that he looks down on people, it's really that Gu Zhongjing is an orphan, and he is still at the age of studying, where did he get the skills to raise flowers and treat flowers?

His identity and background limited him from accessing this kind of thing, and this precious flower and plant is really not something that ordinary people can afford to play.

At the beginning, he saw that Gu Zhongjing was magnificent, and he was full of luxury, so he thought that he was a child of a rich family, and he usually liked to pour flowers and plants, so he reluctantly believed Gu Zhongjing.

But the current situation does not allow him to think too much, this young man is afraid that he does not want him to see the pity of the orphanage and sympathize with it, and donate money to the orphanage?

Touching porcelain is not far from ten.

Old Qi was not happy in his heart, so he brought some out of his face, Gu Zhongjing knew what he was thinking in his eyes, for fear that he would regret it, and explained: "Old man, come in with me, you don't have to worry about me asking you to donate, since I said that I can cure you with flowers, I will definitely cure you, as short as half a month, as long as a month, if you can't

cure it, I will find you a similar plant to accompany you."

Qi Lao's face was still ugly, but he didn't say anything, only said, "Let's go." "

The old man has a characteristic, that is, he will never go back on what he promised, and he is an old child with a tendon.

Gu Zhongjing smiled and led him and the driver into the orphanage.

The dean and Aunt Ali didn't know what to do, and they didn't see them in the courtyard, so Gu Zhongjing directly led Qi Lao to the living room in the courtyard.

Taking the flower that Qi Lao had been holding in his hand, Gu Zhongjing said: "Old man, this flower can't be delayed, I'll start here, if you're bored, you can go around."

Qi Lao's eyes kept rolling with the flowers, and he couldn't listen at all: "No need, I'll just watch."

Gu Zhongjing shrugged his shoulders and let him watch.

He took out the orchid that had broken roots from the flower pot, received it in front of Qi Lao, found a piece of film to fix and wrap it, and then walked out of the reception room to the room, went into

the space, dug a pot of soil, made a bucket of space water, and carried it back to the reception room.

He planted the wrapped orchids in the black, very fertile soil, and poured two scoops of spiritual spring water.

Clap your hands and work together.

Qi Lao had been waiting for his follow-up actions, but seeing that he had actually started to wash his hands, he asked, "It's over?"