45

☆ 48. Chapter 45 Partners

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 45 Partner

She really didn't expect this idiot to dare to threaten herself, Sun Hanliang simply laughed angrily.

"You're threatening me?

Xu Zhifa shrank slightly, but refused to give in at all: "Where do I dare, Miss Wu, I really can't help it, those creditors are blocking my door every day, I will be beaten as soon as I go out, if you don't help me, I really don't dare to go out, besides, if you help me, aren't you helping yourself?"

Sun Hanliang: "How much do you want?"

Xu Zhi was ecstatic, greedy and unaware of the condition: "Give me 500,000 first, no, 1 million!"

Sun Hanliang kept a sneer on the corner of his mouth: "Okay, I'll give you a million first." If you do things well, the remaining four million will be credited to your account as scheduled, but if you dare to play tricks..."

Xu Zhifa was full of wanting to please Sun Hanliang at this time, and said a basket of good words, guaranteeing and guaranteeing: "Miss Wu, don't worry, that kid looks very coaxing, I will definitely coax him to give me the formula."

Sun Hanliang was afraid that he would drag his feet, so he told him about Gu Zhongjing's preferences before hanging up the phone, and called his assistant to ask him to give Xu Zhifa money.

Xu Zhifa hung up the phone and scolded: "This stinky. Am I stupid? Want Lao Tzu's secret recipe, dream! "

That's right, it seemed to him that the secret recipe was already his.

This surnamed Wu spent so much money to want Gu Zhongjing's secret recipe, which means that the secret recipe is a good thing, and he is not a fool, so he resold the golden rooster that lays eggs to her. If you keep it for yourself, you will definitely make more money.

Look at his cheap son, he has run Liu Mingshan well in just a few months, even driving more than 600,000 cars, and there are so many tourists and people staying every day, how much does it have to be?

He Xu Zhifa is Gu Zhongjing's father, as long as he complains, how much money do you want? Why bother with these people, if you really believe in these people and sell them the secret recipe, you are really stupid.

Liu Fangfang swallowed the clouds on the side and agreed with his opinion, but she was still unsteady in her heart, so she asked: "Husband, you said that we took the million and didn't do anything, what should we do if those people are angry and angry against us?"

Xu Zhifa was also a little hesitant, but he quickly became firm: "Starve to death the timid, support the bold, what are you afraid of, after we get through the current difficulties, don't you just ask our cheap son for money to pay him back?"

Liu Fangfang has always listened to his husband's words, although she was still uneasy in her heart, she still didn't say anything more.

How did Gu Zhongjing know that the couple still wanted to eat black, he went to the Second Hospital with Chu Yan early the next morning, and Xu Zhifa and Liu Fangfang were already waiting.

This time they didn't bring those few relatives, just the two of them.

The process of paternity testing was very smooth, and after the two parties were tested, the doctor said that it would take a week to get the results, although Gu Zhongjing had a way to find someone to get the express one, but he didn't want to do it too much, and the purpose of being able to investigate them for an extra week was just right.