65

☆ 68. Chapter 65: Chang Fan

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 65 After Chang Fan

was amazed, Chu Yan retracted his gaze, carefully put Xiao Dong down, and told him: "Hold on to the tree, I'll get you crutches..."

Xiaodong: "Thank you.

Chu Yan smiled politely and thanked him, helping Xiaodong to leave, just the two of them went a little far away to the sea of whooping chrysanthemums, Chu Yan couldn't carry Xiaodong on his back, and both of them retreated, looked at each other, and tacitly prepared to turn around.

When the man saw that they had turned around and were about to go back, he asked, "Where are you going?" Want to help? "

Chu Yan is a very lonely person, he is generally more vigilant in the face of strangers, and generally does everything he can do by himself, and is unwilling to trouble others. Xiaodong is also used to being independent, so when the two heard the man's talk, they shook their heads in unison.

"No, no, we can do it ourselves. The

man said secretly in his heart, well, it's a little difficult to approach.

But his face did not change at all, and he joked with a smile: "I also heard this kid say that it can be done just now..."

Xiaodong's face turned red unconsciously, embarrassed.

The man looked like a confidant big brother and pointed to the sea of zinnias, and asked, "It seems that there is only a sea of zinnia flowers over there, are you going to go there?" I'm sending you there? "

Regardless of men and women, as long as they are good-looking, there will always be a little special treatment, if you add a little smile and gentlemanly demeanor, then basically few people can refuse.

So after the man finished speaking, he was ready to wait for the two of them to "flattered" nodding in agreement, and then send them over by the way, and then ask for a phone number, add a WeChat or something, usually care about it, and with a simple flirtation, you can basically take the bait.

This is all routine operation, the abnormal sail has never overturned over for so many years, and in his mind, there is nothing better to use than these young boys and girls.

Boys because they play a little more, they may be better than girls to chase a little, they don't have to be responsible, the other party still thinks they are gentle and considerate, who makes this society more than 0 less, where is it unpopular to go like him?

The two boys in front of him are among the top ones he has "pursued", but he believes that no one can escape his charm, and maybe he can take them down together...

The corners of Chang Fan's mouth slightly hooked a seductive arc, ready to wait for the two of them to agree, and then bend down to pick up the innocent-looking boy.

"No thanks, we're going back.

Chang Fan heard such a sentence before he had time to bend down, and he was a little surprised, and he had a higher evaluation of these two people in his heart, so it was better not to take the bait, and he could enjoy the feeling of chasing.

It just so happened that he hadn't experienced the challenge for a long time, so his surprise was only for a moment, and he quickly reined in, his heart was full of interest, but he made an empathetic expression on his face and said, "Then do you want me to send you back?"

Chu Yan was a little vigilant in his heart, and he asked three times again and again, what happened to this person? It's said don't help, don't send, how can this be endless?