63

☆ 66. Chapter 63: Calculation

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 63 Calculate

that the Sun family wanted to use Gu Zhongjing's father and mother to make profits, but they didn't expect to pull out the radish and bring out the mud. Poison. Regiment. Guy, the Qi family is investigating again, just in case, the Sun family temporarily stopped calculating.

But they didn't expect that Gu Zhongjing would actually cooperate with Qi Huiyang and come up with a Jiaoliu cosmetics company. Take a look at the good things that Gu Zhongjing sells every month, and then look at the Jiaoliu series that Qi Huiyang has launched in a big way.

Look at the outstanding effect, and then look at the sales of Jiaoliu, the Sun family's eyes are red and dripping blood.

Why is this Qi family so good? The formula that their Sun family dreamed of, but the Qi family easily got it. This time, if the Qi family is allowed to walk up with the secret recipe, then the Jiang family will be in danger.

The Jiang family is currently the only one who has the strength to compete with the Qi family for that position. The second and the boss of the Jiang family are both in politics, and they don't know how powerful they are fighting at this time, and they have fought countless times openly and secretly.

Seeing that the one will be replaced in two years, the most promising ones are the two of them, and the two of them are about to become black corns at this time.

And the Sun family, as the loyal support of the Jiang family, and the Jiang family can be said to be both prosperous and lossy, if the Jiang family steps down, then his Sun family will not want to have a good life.

When his old man is here, he can still shelter his juniors from the wind and rain, but if he...

No, the secret recipe must be obtained!

Whether it is the meaning of the Jiang family, it is also his meaning.

The more powerful the person, the more afraid of death, when he came to the position of Old Man Sun, he lacked nothing, but the slowly aging body kept reminding him that he was about to die.

The wealth of the sky will no longer have anything to do with him, those scolding Fang Xuan as if it were yesterday, he doesn't want to quit so embarrassed.

The formula Gu Zhongjing was holding in his hand represented not only benefits, but also the secret recipe that could strengthen the body and even live a long life.

Sun Hanliang and a group of people who spoke to the Sun family sat in the spacious and bright study, discussing everything you and me.

"Jiaoliu's sales are still going up, and they are getting stronger day by day, and they have surpassed most second-tier brands, and if they continue like this, it is only a matter of time before they exceed the sales of first-tier brands.

"If it's just this, I'm not afraid, the key is that there is news that Qi Huiyang's kid went to country M to buy a farm, it seems that he plans to spread it out globally, and his ambition is really big enough."

"Why don't we press on the piece of land he contracted, his stall is so big, and it is useless to grow raw materials without land." "

No, the eldest brother of the Jiang family is fighting with Qi Jiang, and he has no time to help us, so it's better to be careful."

"You are all wrong, what does the Qi family rely on to spread the stall? It's not the recipe yet, as long as the recipe is in hand, this cake will not be swallowed by the Qi family.