47

☆ 50. Chapter 47: Surprise Inspections

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 47 The surprise inspection

found out about Wen Man, Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan did not go to Liujia Village to discuss the contract that day, and stayed at home for a day.

The next day, Qi Huiyang came, took away more than ten buckets of space water prepared by Gu Zhongjing in advance, and took them back for testing.

He has already discussed it with his family, if what Gu Zhongjing said is true, then according to what Gu Zhongjing said, give him 50% of the shares.

It's not that he didn't propose to buy Liu Mingshan directly, Qi Huiyang's cousin who is not familiar with popular affairs is like this, he has always been engaged in scientific research, and he will let his partners buy whatever he needs, so in his opinion, he can buy the mountain directly, why bother to cooperate with Gu Zhongjing in one fell swoop.

But this decision was vetoed by all the rest of the Qi family, they are all smart people, what Qi Huichen wanted, could Gu Zhongjing not think of?

Since he can think of it, but he still cooperates directly with the Qi family, he knows that he must have hole cards, and it is also possible that what spring water he said is fake at all, under such a premise, there is no benefit in offending him.

It's better to follow Gu Zhongjing's meaning, if he wants to cooperate, then cooperate, as long as he doesn't be too greedy, everything is easy to say.

Gu Zhongjing's willingness to cooperate with them is already a great kindness, at this time, if En will take revenge, are they still human? They can't afford to lose this person.

Qi Huichen was reprimanded by the elders of the family so much that he couldn't lift his head, and even his mother, who had always helped him, didn't help him, and even thought that he was stupid for engaging in scientific research.

Especially Qi Lao, he was originally upright, and he liked Gu Zhongjing, and he was so angry with his grandson that he almost picked up a stick and gave him a meal of fried meat with bamboo shoots.

The old man took this opportunity to educate the rest of the family well, so that he could dispel the idea of calculating Gu Zhongjing as soon as possible.

Fear of being calculated, but being calculated, is one of them.

Integrity is the second thing.

I'm afraid that I will not have a relationship with Meng Congyu from now on, which is the third.

Like Gu Zhongjing, this kid is the fourth.

After multiple factors, the old man was extremely strict, including Qi Huiyang, who had the best relationship with Gu Zhongjing, and did not escape the idea of being disciplined.

The whole family was forced to swear that they would never take the initiative to calculate Gu Zhongjing in the future, if Gu Zhongjing turned his face, it would naturally be another matter.

The rest of the Qi family also thought a lot, Gu Zhongjing had a secret recipe that could make plants become more effective, but whether it was Liuming Mountain spring water or not is still up for discussion, if they are like other families to use direct means, don't steal chickens and rice at that time, now Gu Zhongjing took the initiative to find them to talk about cooperation, it is best to go with the flow.

Therefore, after the Qi family held a family meeting for a day, they preliminarily determined the cooperation policy with Gu Zhongjing, and sent Qi Huiyang to Gu Zhongjing to get water the next day.