19

☆ 19. Chapter 19 Photo Continued

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 19 Photo Follow-up

Gu Zhongjing actually didn't really want to talk to Li Yu on the phone, he knew that this kid was very treacherous, as soon as the phone was connected, it would definitely be recorded, and if a person accidentally said something that shouldn't be said

, it would become a handle in Li Yu's hands.

Although Gu Zhongjing believed that he would not talk nonsense, who knew if Li Yu's kid would say something specious, and being careful to sail the 10,000-year-old ship was the way to survive.

But since Li Yu called, it means that he has something to say to himself, Gu Zhongjing simply didn't answer and sent him a WeChat message.

"Where? I'm coming to you.

When Li Yu saw this line of words, a trace of pity flashed in his heart, he did have the idea of guiding Gu Zhongjing to say the wrong thing on the phone, such as carefully asking when those fruit photos would be returned

to him...

Unless Gu Zhongjing reacts immediately, if someone calls the police in the future, he can be said to be Gu Zhongjing threatening him.

It's a pity that Gu Zhongjing was too clever and didn't answer the phone.

He could only reply honestly: the origin milk tea shop at the school gate.

Gu Zhongjing: Wait.

As for how far the orphanage is from A, there is no need to say, just let Li Yu wait.

Gu Zhongjing took a taxi back from school to the orphanage, and it was night, so it only took two hours.

This bus ride is different, the time is at least half more, and by the time Gu Zhongjing arrived at the origin milk tea shop, three and a half hours had passed.

Gu Zhongjing didn't have to make a trip, but he needed to get those photos back, so he made a special trip.

When he arrived near the origin milk tea shop, Gu Zhongjing didn't rush to find Li Yu directly.

The outside of the bubble tea shop is all glass, and you can see Li Yu's anxious and irritable figure at a glance, Gu Zhongjing has been staying outside until he doesn't steal. The talent who took the shot walked into the bubble tea shop.

When Li Yu saw Gu Zhongjing, he was busy with a smile on his face: "Brother Gu, sit down, what to drink?"

After more than a month, Li Yu only felt that the momentum on Gu Zhongjing's body was becoming more and more majestic, forcing people to dare not look directly.

After glancing at Li Yu, Gu Zhongjing said, "No need, if you have something to say." The

two of them entered the alley just now, and Gu Zhongjing said, "What are you looking for me?"

Li Yu hurriedly showed a flattering smile: "That's the case, Brother Gu, Zhao Qiuling's woman came to us again, saying that she wanted us to cooperate with the sailor she invited to say something unfavorable to you, this time

we are approached by a rich second generation, I guess they want to hack you on the Internet, so tell you."

Gu Zhongjing felt a little headache, what kind of grudge is this? Do you have to keep an eye on him?

He snorted and said, "Don't worry about this, you can do whatever she asks you to do, I know it in my heart."

Li Yu said gratefully: "Thank you Brother Gu for your understanding, you know that I am an ordinary college student, and I don't dare to fight against the surnamed Zhao, I really can't help you this time."