41

☆ 44. Chapter 41: Director Li Zi

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 41: Director

Li Zi and the actor asked you if you are beautiful? How Would You Answer?

Fan answer: Meimeimei, super beautiful, isn't it?

They cheered as if they were doping, why? Because Liang Shan, the Grand Slam, is a cold actor.

Liangshan is a clear stream in the circle, everyone knows that he comes from a military family, he doesn't like hype, he doesn't like scandals, he only likes filming.

The key people are not only good-looking, good acting skills, but also prolific, two movies a year and one TV series are standard, and from time to time they also make cameos in other film and television dramas. just doesn't like to participate in variety shows and interviews, and he usually doesn't like to post on Weibo, and his fans usually urge him to post Weibo and fight with other popular stars by the way.

It has been a month since the last Weibo was sent, and his diehard and fanatical fans suddenly felt like the New Year, first praising the actor for being more beautiful than flowers, and then picking up the address in the photo.

"This place, slightly familiar. "

I'm me, I've been (crazy hand .jpg) "

Where, say!

"I know, I won't say, I'm going to breathe the air that the mountains have breathed! "

It's not... Liu Mingshan? "

Liu Mingshan? Is that the mountain of Internet celebrity Gu Zhongjing? "

It seems to be, I look at that villa quite familiarly, and this villa appeared when the fairy little brother accidentally left the country last time the arbitration live broadcast live. Although

Gu Zhongjing does not have as many fans as Liang Shan, and his popularity is not so widespread, he also has millions of live fans, some of whom are also fans of Liang Shan.

After seeing Weibo, they quickly decoded it, and they were so excited that they were so excited, the sense of déjà vu that their favorite idols were actually friends made them so excited.

One by one, they were deeply affected by the actor Amway, and they did not hesitate to run to Liu Mingshan the next day.

When Gu Zhongjing found out about this situation, Liu Mingshan was already full of people, and the flow of people can refer to tourist resorts such as the Great Wall and Mount Tai on holidays.

He looked at the people all over the mountain a little worried, so many people should not give his flowers to him.

Chu Yan saw that the situation was wrong, so he keenly searched on Weibo and solved the case.

Emperor Liang sent Liu Mingshan to the hot search with a few words, and the tail was decorated with a "burst" kind, with a volume of more than 100 million.

Gu Zhongjing saw that the situation was not right, and immediately called the staff who sold tickets under the mountain and signaled to stop selling tickets. He also posted on Weibo to explain that he would only receive 100 tourists a day in the future.

This Weibo was also posted after his careful consideration, he just wanted to run a beautiful and leisurely homestay mountain residence, when there was no money, he wanted to make money from tourists, and when he was rich, he just wanted to bring some popularity to Liu Mingshan, if the flow of people was too large, it would not be beautiful.