51

☆ 54. Chapter 51: Exposure

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 51 Exposing

Gu Zhongjing originally didn't want to kill them all, he just wanted to sue them for the crime of abandonment after the paternity test came out, you must know that the crime of abandonment will be sentenced to seven or eight years at most, although he lost his freedom, he is a good person in the end.

But who called them so dirty and scolded him Yuan Yuan scolded him so ugly, Gu Zhongjing was already disgusted with them, and he was even more murderous at this time.

It's just that they are in a modern society, and it's best not to use force if they can, and he doesn't want to use the original hands to solve their real parents.

So the best way to clean them up is to contact the creditors, tell them where they are, and let them clean up on their own.

If Gu Zhongjing, who cleaned up, was not satisfied, he would sue them for abandonment. However, according to the years of those gambling debts they owe, the profits have been tens of millions now.

As long as they are found by the creditor, the couple will have to shed their skin if they don't die.

However, in order to prevent the couple from biting themselves when they were forced to pay a debt, when Gu Zhongjing found the creditor, he directly explained that he would repay the principal of the two million owed by the parents, but don't think about the interest.

How could the head of the creditor agree? That's tens of millions, and if you say erase it, you can erase it, how can it be so simple?

Not only did he not agree to Gu Zhongjing's statement, but he also wanted to rely on Gu Zhongjing, they knew that the couple had no ability to repay at all, so it was better to stare at Gu Zhongjing and want him to bear the couple's debts.

Gu Zhongjing didn't say anything, and threw out a large stack of illegal crowd gambling. Bo, loan sharks and peddlers. Evidence of poison, if these things fall to the police. In the hands of the inspector, this group of people is either sentenced to death or indefinitely.

The head of the creditor panicked when he saw those things, and immediately wanted to leave Gu Zhongjing to kill people, but can they handle Gu Zhongjing casually? Three times five divided by two, and all these people were turned to the ground.

Seeing that Gu Zhongjing had no choice but to accept this threat, the creditor took the two million principal, and vowed never to trouble Gu Zhongjing in the future.

There is no need for Gu Zhongjing to worry about the rest of the matter, the creditor was threatened by Gu Zhongjing, and all his anger was sent to Xu Zhifa and Liu Fang.

This couple is really not a good thing, and they really bit Gu Zhongjing when they were beaten.

"Big brother, let me go! I really don't have any money, I won't run away again, as long as you can let me go and let me do anything. The

creditor was an ordinary-looking middle-aged man, and seeing that he was still the same old and wanted to get by, he didn't say anything, and told the younger brother to continue fighting.

Xu Zhifa is not a fool, he and Liu Fang have been beaten countless times before, but the strength is completely different from this time, and if they are beaten again, they will either die or be disabled.

He flatteringly crawled in front of the middle-aged man and wanted to hug the man's thigh, but he didn't care when the man kicked him away, his face was covered with bruises and bloodstains, and he crawled in front of the middle-aged man again and cried: "Brother Sun, Brother Sun, please stop fighting!" Pay it back! I'll pay it back right away!