66

☆ 69. Chapter 66: Accosting

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 66 Accosting

Gu Zhongjing has always felt that the man who pops up from time to time is playing some bad idea recently, he thinks that he sees people very accurately, but all the people he sees and defines are basically eight. Nine is not far from ten.

The shameless man stared at Yuan Yuan every day, don't think that he didn't see the appearance of the thief's eyebrows, at first glance, he had another plan.

Not to mention a pair of hanging eyes (Danfeng eyes), the eyes are still gurgling, and it is not a good thing at first glance!

Today, he took Chu Yan to the top of Liuming Mountain not far from the top of his mountain to water the medicine garden that had just been opened for a long time.

Seeing from a distance that the man was about the same height as himself, Gu Zhongjing didn't admit that he was jealous.

Hmph, with so many muscles, it's not like a weak chicken? How is it like himself, although he is thin, he has all the muscles he should have, and he is still the right kind of muscle, and Yuan Yuan praised him for his good figure while touching it last night.

He was slandering the shameless one in his heart, and the shameless one walked towards them, and glanced at Chu Yan from time to time, with a smile on his face, seeing that Gu Zhongjing wanted to burst his eyes.

But this stinky and shameless person didn't talk to Yuan Yuan, and it was not easy to do it himself...

Gu Zhongjing was slandering in his heart, the man walked towards them, because of his tall height and good temperament, he still looked a little imposing, but before Gu Zhongjing released his momentum baptized in the sea of corpses and blood, he was a little weak.

Gu Zhongjing was reluctant to show weakness, and was about to release his momentum, when the man walked up to them and said politely to Gu Zhongjing: "Hello, Boss Gu, can I disturb you for a few minutes?"

Gu Zhongjing held Chu Yan in one hand and a big watering can in the other, although he didn't want to talk to him, but since he spoke first, he could only nod silently before he had evidence that he wanted to pry his corner.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Chang Fan, Chang Chang, the sail of a sailboat.

Gu Zhong nodded, his face unchanged and greeted, "Well, hello." "Okay, your sister, I just said that you must make a move, you can't hold it back, right?

"It's like this Boss Gu, I'm a businessman, I've been busy with work, some time ago my friend recommended it to me, I took the time to come once, and then I fell in love with the leisure and beauty of Liuming Mountain, and then I suddenly found that the work can be done at any time, but this life can't be like an ascetic, so I asked my subordinates to book me here every day.

"During this time, I have walked all over every corner of Sanliushan, and I really want to live in a homestay to feel it, but Boss Gu has stopped making reservations, and the friends who called to ask for reservations before have not bought places... Eh, Boss Gu doesn't mind me saying this, right?

He said about buying a quota, and after he finished speaking, he added such a sentence as if he had thought of something, Gu Zhongjing listened to what he said, and said, "What does Mr. Chang mean?"

Chang Fan showed a smile that he felt very attractive to all the little gays, and said: "I mean can Boss Gu rent me a villa, it's best to stay for a long time, I want to live in Sanliushan for a while, experience and experience a leisurely life, of course, the price is casually mentioned by the boss, what do you think?" Gu