23

☆ 23. Chapter 23 Big Guy Customer Getˇ

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 23 Big Guy Customer Getˇ

Xiao Ming is one of the younger children in the hospital, four years old this year, with congenital heart disease, abandoned at the door of the orphanage when he was still in infancy, and the director has been worried about this

child for many years.

Because he is too young and his health is not good, the heart bypass surgery has been delayed, and I don't know what happened during this time, Xiao Ming's body is getting better and better, and his face is no

longer blue.

This time, as soon as the operation was checked, how could the dean not be happy.

After hearing this, Gu Zhongjing was really happy for the child, and was about to say something, when he heard the dean sigh: "It's the operation fee, hey..."

Gu Zhongjing: "How much does the operation cost?"

Meng Congyu: "It is conservatively estimated that it will be at least about 100,000 yuan, and the child-loving charity can bear part of it, so why will the hospital have to pay 40,000 or 50,000 yuan, it seems that you still have to apply

for it."

Gu Zhong nodded: "Mother Meng, don't worry, I will have money here next month, this month is just for Xiao Ming to regulate and condition his body, you don't care about the money."

Meng Congyu stopped washing vegetables and looked at Gu Zhongjing in surprise: "Where did you get so much money?"

Gu Zhongjing told Meng Congyu about Qi Lao and his orchid, and Meng Congyu said worriedly after hearing it: "Are you really sure that the flower can be cured?"

Gu Zhong nodded, with a confident face, Meng Congyu was not suspicious, and his kind face was full of relief: "Then you have to treat others well."

Aunt Ali was on the side: "This rich man is really different, a pot of orchids is so expensive, if Xiaojing cures that flower for him, hiss!" Rich, rich!

Aunt Gu Ali's chubby face made Gu Zhongjing laugh at

Gu Zhongjing, and made fun of Aunt Ali, Aunt Ali was also generous, and she was not annoyed when she was teased.

The three of them cooked the meal in the kitchen, the dean and Aunt Ali beckoned the children to eat, and Gu Zhongjing took the meal to the backyard for Qi Lao.

Qi Lao couldn't bear it anymore, watching the children being called to eat one by one, he was in a hurry, he was afraid that the food would be eaten, so he wanted to eat, and he felt that Gu Zhongjing hadn't come to call him

yet, and it would be too bad for him to go by himself.

At this time, when he saw Gu Zhongjing coming with a tray, he finally had a smile on his face, but he was immediately choked again: "So you still remember someone here?"

Gu Zhongjing: "Where did the old man say?" How could I have forgotten that? This is a fish-flavored meat made specifically for you. Silk, you can have a share in the courtyard.

Qi Lao was a little awkward: "What about those children?" Neither do they?

Gu Zhongjing: "Children eat meat once a week, don't worry about it."

Qi Lao stopped talking now, and watched expectantly as Gu Zhongjing put the dishes on the table one by one.

Ground three fresh, fish-flavored meat. Silk, tiger skin green pepper, vegetarian stir-fried water spinach, and a tomato and egg soup, the four dishes and one soup are very refreshing.