38

☆ 41. Chapter 38 B&B opens

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 38 The B&B is open

Gu Zhongjing bowed slightly and thanked him: "Thank you, you have a heart, thank you very much."

After saying a few more words, Gu Zhongjing led everyone to the mountain, and he didn't look like he was standing here all the time.

Walking on the osmanthus road built by Gu Zhongjing's live broadcast, fans were very excited, taking pictures and praising praises.

"Is this Osmanthus Road? It's beautiful.

"If it were in September, it would have smelled so good. "

It's just a little cold..."

"Forgive me for not seeing, what kind of tree is that in the back?"

"That's a pomegranate tree, right?" "

Wrong, that's a persimmon tree.

Gu Zhongjing walked on the way up the mountain with a group of fans, and he didn't know how to describe his mood for a while, this was the first time he walked up the osmanthus road on foot, but he didn't expect it to be with these fans of the heart of Akagi.

Chu Yan walked beside him, Gu Zhongjing was happy, so he reached out and held his hand.

Chu Yan whispered: "What are you doing?" Your fans are there. "

Fans...

Fans are already excited.

After a moment of silence, he screamed and discussed: "Ahhhhhh Hand in hand, hand in hand! I'll just say they're a couple!

"What kind of fairy love is this! "

Huh~ out of love. "

Ahhhh

A good match! "

It's dog food, that's right. Forget

these whispered discussions, and boldly ask directly: "Male god, are you and

your little brother a couple?"

Gu Zhongjing turned around and replied, "Well, we are lovers."

After speaking, he smiled sweetly at Chu Yan, and successfully provoked the fans to scream.

Liu Mingshan has nothing to see at this time, except for the bare various fruit trees, only Osmanthus Road is quite beautiful.

So after walking for three hours to reach the top of the mountain, the fans were exhausted, but the moment they saw the villa, they were excited again.

Except for the middle building, the others were all visited by them, and after asking Gu Zhongjing's opinion, the fans took out various small props that had been prepared long ago and began to decorate.

There is a lot of strength in people, and they know the structure of the house after watching the live broadcast, so they arranged the house into a blue birthday venue according to the plan they had prepared for a long time.

There were more than a dozen cakes, all of which were carried up the mountain by the boys with great strength, and now they were unpacked and placed on the table and stools in the villa, which occupied a lot of space.

Although there were many people, the house was three-story, and so many people were barely squeezed out, so everyone gathered Gu Zhongjing in the middle of the living room, put on a birthday hat for him, and sang a birthday song to Gu Zhongjing.