55

☆ 58. Chapter 55: Skincare

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 55 Before Skin Care Products

Qi Huiyang took the space water back and studied it, and finally decided to mainly plant aloe vera and roses.

Aloe vera has a certain effect on scar removal, anti-aging, sunscreen, and hydration, which can make the skin astringent and soft, so it is also effective in shrinking pores after removing blackheads.

Burns, scalds, sunburns, aloe vera can be relieved a lot, and allergies can also be applied, because it itself contains anti-inflammatory effects.

Aloe vera contains 75 kinds of elements, which are almost completely consistent with the substances needed by human cells, and have obvious health care value, and are known as "magic plants" and "family medicine boxes".

It has a lot of medicinal value, and the planting is also very simple, after successful planting, it can be processed into aloe vera gel, aloe vera moisturizing and moisturizing set, aloe vera mask, aloe vera scar gel and so on.

Qi Huiyang will definitely not suffer a loss in choosing it.

The second product, rose, is more delicate and not as easy to serve as aloe vera, but its benefits are also obvious.

It can do it to invigorate blood stasis, remove freckles, and whiten, but the effect is not so good, not that there are no plants that are better than rose beauty, but roses have an advantage that other plants do not have.

That's the taste of it, the taste of roses is rich and fragrant, the sweet and sweet taste itself is very popular with girls, if the rose is made into a rose whitening and freckle removal set, rose perfume, rose lipstick, rose mask, rose essence, rose body lotion, rose tea and so on.

Its operability is greater than that of aloe vera, and its effect may not be as good as aloe vera, but people's taste is dominant.

What girl doesn't like the fragrance on her body? The scent of roses is something that few people can resist, and the rich, non-pungent fragrance is enough to beat most plants of the same effect.

Qi Huiyang, the other plants, also discussed with the team what lavender to balance sebum secretion, sage to enlarge breasts, green tea to whiten teeth, copper coin grass to moisturize chapped skin and lips, etc., all of which gradually expanded into the planting range.

Because it was the first year of planting, even if Qi Huiyang directly started the greenhouse planting, he still failed to launch the product at the end of July as Gu Zhongjing expected.

There are too many things he needs to prepare in the early stage, such as renting land, planting, harvesting, extracting plant essence, filing products, making finished products, packaging, etc. These all require a lot of manpower and cumbersome procedures, Qi Huiyang's legs have been running thin for half a year, and the whole person has been busy like a dog.

Qi's company is called Yuanhang Group, the atmosphere is enough, but the feminine atmosphere is far behind, and the name Tanmei is not suitable for skin care products. So after the Qi family discussed, they simply called a "Jiaoliu".

Gu Zhongjing, the name Jiaoliu, knew that it was sold to him as soon as he heard it, so he also reciprocated the favor and took the initiative to ask Qi Huiyang to give 20% of the shares to the country. Home, he is willing to take only thirty percent.

The Qi family originally planned to do the same, but they were going to withdraw the twenty percent of the shares from their own shares, instead of subtracting Gu Zhongjing's, so when Gu Zhongjing mentioned it, Qi Huiyang refused him although he was moved.