36

☆ 39. Chapter 36: Everyday Sweetness

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 36 Everyday sweetness

But no matter how annoyed he was, everyone in the live broadcast room still saw Chu Yan, and the live broadcast room of the fryer was a good illustration of the sensation caused by Chu Yan's beauty.

"Ahhhh

"Ahhhh I see it!

"What a beauty this is! "

What a beautiful little brother! "

Arbitration! You let go of the camera for me! I want to see my little brother! "

Beauty Crit! I'm dead, I'm dead! "

Arbitrator, come out and explain clearly, what is the relationship between you and the fairy little brother?!

"Ahhhh It's beautiful! Damn, it's a nosebleed!

"Look at your little bit of life, what else are you going to do but the groundhog screaming? Should I scream at this time? At this time, it is time to say that I can!! "

Fairy appearance! The best temptation! Locked! "

Waist... The waist is so thin!

Gu Zhongjing covered the camera and the screen, so he didn't see the barrage of the explosion, and he was still annoyed in his heart about how he could be so careless.

He never let Chu Yan show his face during the live broadcast, and he was not ready to let Chu Yan show his face.

His Yuan Yuan is a treasure, a treasure for him alone!

He is the evil dragon that guards the treasure, as long as someone shows the slightest covetousness for his Yuan Yuan, he must be ready to be driven away by him or even retaliate.

In the last days, there are countless people who want to get the favor of his Yuanyuan, and even more so in modern times, don't think that every time he goes to school to find Yuanyuan, he doesn't see those little fart children looking at Yuanyuan's eyes, he has a clear heart.

He just took into account Chu Yan's feelings, and didn't want to let the sour gas smoke him Yuanyuan, so he never mentioned it. In addition, he also fully believed that Chu Yan only had him in his heart, and no one could take Yuan Yuan away from him.

But his possessiveness always gave him the feeling that the whole world wanted to pry into his corner.

It's like this for just one school, let alone the millions of fans in the live broadcast room.

Gu Zhongjing has long known how good Chu Yan is, and his appearance is the top one even in the entertainment industry. If Chu Yan wants to mix in the entertainment industry, even if he has no acting skills, he can rely on his appearance to eat.

But Chu Yan's good looks also means that once he shows his face, he will attract countless peach blossoms, so Gu Zhongjing never thought of letting Chu Yan show his face, even if he knew that as long as he showed his face like this, his live broadcast room would at least attract a large number of fans.

His selfishness does not allow his treasure to be exposed to everyone, and he is not afraid that he will not be able to protect it, but he is disgusted by those covetous eyes.

Of course, if Chu Yan himself wants to appear on the camera, then even if he is reluctant, he will reluctantly let Chu Yan contact these.

But Chu Yan didn't want to eat with his face from beginning to end, he had already made a lot of trouble because of that face since he was a child, and even his face was credited to Gu Zhongjing for ten years.