52

☆ 55. Chapter 52: Birthday

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 52 Birthday

Gu Zhongjing felt that time was passing so slowly, he specially went down the mountain and bought a calendar to hang on the wall, and got up every morning to turn a page up.

After turning the page, I routinely cooked the porridge, went out to deliver the food with enthusiasm, and after delivering the food, I went to put space water for the orphanage, and after I finished it, I helped to work in the courtyard, had breakfast, and brought a copy back to Chu Yan.

Then he woke up Zhu Xiaoyan sweetly, supervised him to finish breakfast, went out together to see the construction of Liuqian Mountain, and then returned to Liuming Mountain to continue paving their cobblestone road.

Most of the cobblestone roads in Liu Mingshan were paved by him and Chu Yan themselves, and now they are almost paved, only the poppy flowers in the poppy flowers have not been paved, and the purpose of the two is to finish the poppy flowers in the poppy flowers.

This is not limited to time, and the two of them can get it slowly, so after eating at noon, Gu Zhongjing didn't go out again, and went into the space to collect the soybeans and vegetables. Chu Yan is reviewing his Xi at home, and in another month, the senior students of this class will take the college entrance examination. Although Chu Yan is not from this session, it is only one year away from June next year.

Chu Yan has been studying Xi recently and slowly regained his previous feeling, after all, his family used to be a scholarly family, and his learning Xi was not bad, but the time was long and the knowledge points were not the same, so it was a little difficult to pick up.

Now, after a period of systematic Xi, I can basically know what the textbook is talking about, and I have entered a new stage - re-Xi.

Gu Zhongjing accompanied him to study every day, but his progress was never as good as his, and finally he simply gave up, eating and drinking every day with rainbow fart encouragement, Chu Yan's progress was still considerable.

No, Chu Yan said before that he wanted to eat tofu brain and tofu made of space soybeans, and the soybeans have been harvested several times now.

But Chu Yan just can't get tired of eating, Gu Zhongjing is already the third crop this time.

It's not that he doesn't want to have a variety of points, but his space is now basically occupied by all kinds of vegetables, and the area occupied by soybeans is relatively small, and it is only enough to eat for about half a month at a time.

It won't take long to harvest the beans and peel off the husks, and when Gu Zhongjing came out of the space, Chu Yan hadn't finished a page of practice Xi book.

Seeing Gu Zhongjing coming out of thin air, still carrying a sack of soybeans in his hand, Chu Yan was not surprised, and stood up to pick up the sack in his hand, but Gu Zhongjing separated him with his wrist.

"Don't touch it, it's a little dirty.

Chu Yan obediently sat at the desk and asked him, "Do you know that you still enter the space from the study when it is dirty?"

Gu Zhongjing smiled and leaned over to kiss his face: "Isn't this to get closer to my baby?"

Chu Yan was a little disgusted with his gray appearance: "I'll go put water for you, you take a bath and then dry the beans."

Gu Zhongjing said "um" and teased him: "Do you want to wash with me, baby?"

Chu Yanfeng's eyes twitched: "I dare to wash with you, do you dare to look at me?"