26

☆ 26. Chapter 26: Live Streaming

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 26 How the live broadcast

of Jiang Bo taught Jiang Bo Chu Yan didn't know, but all kinds of news about Jiang Bo on Weibo quickly disappeared, and all related Weibo posts and news were deleted

, and some keyboard warriors who fanned the flames also received lawyers' letters.

The Jiang family's actions are not unpleasant, it has only been a day, and most people can no longer search for relevant news before they can react, and the hot search was swiped by the news of a first-line star's marriage, and the whole

network seemed to forget the recording incident in an instant.

Zhao Qiuling is the same, after quickly closing the comment, she posted a specious Weibo, saying in a ridiculous tone that she blames herself for being too ostentatious, as for the false rumors that she forced Gu Zhongjing to

drop out of school, she will defend her rights and interests by legal means.

After a Weibo, not only secretly put the responsibility on Jiang Bo, but also boasted that she had sold a lot, and she herself turned into an innocent snow lotus.

However, she feels good about herself, but netizens don't buy it, although she can't comment on her Weibo one by one, Chaohua has built one after another.

It's just that the situation is stronger than people, and after Zhao Qiuling's lawyer's letter arrived, the scolding gradually stopped, after all, no one wants to go to court with a rich and powerful person.

This matter passed so lightly, Chu Yan didn't try to provoke the heat of this matter again, he didn't actually expect to bring down Zhao Qiuling at one time, he and

Gu Zhongjing are still a little weaker for people of Shangjiang Bo's level now.

This time is also a small warning, if they continue to make inches, don't blame him Chu Yan for being ruthless.

With their ability, it's not too simple to kill a person silently, in the end, they just don't want to do it.

After helping Gu Datou deal with a big or small thing during his studies, Chu Yan had to go back to school obediently, he was now a frequent visitor to the head teacher's office, and

he didn't dare to skip class for a long time.

The head teacher said that if you skip class again, you will have to invite parents.

Who are the parents? Of course, it's Meng's mother, Chu Yan doesn't want to be disciplined again.

At that time, Gu Datou will definitely laugh at him again, hmph, he won't give him this opportunity.

Gu Zhongjing went to Liuming Mountain every day to turn over the ground, and when it was time to eat, he had to come back to serve the old man and the little cubs in the courtyard, and he didn't have time to go on Weibo at all.

He is thinking about waiting for the land to be turned out, so he will log on to the live broadcast account again and start the live broadcast, in modern society, if you want to make money, you have to keep up with the trend, otherwise you will be eliminated by the society sooner or later.

Since he wants to open a homestay in the future, he must first build up his popularity, otherwise there will be no guests, and he will open a homestay with eggs.

It took him a total of ten days to turn over the ten acres of land, and if he wasn't afraid that the villagers would be suspicious, he would have been able to do it in one night, how could it be as slow as it is now, making him uncomfortable.