★𝟎𝟏

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 💋

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
10:28PM

3RD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

AALIYAH had just got finished setting up her room, she moved into her house yesterday and this would be the first night in her new home.

Harlem, New York. Sounds like a dream right?

I guess for most, but for Aaliyah it was just another dumb place her parents moved her too.

But it does make up for the fact that her bestfriend Zoey lives in Harlem, so she won't be lonely.

But Aaliyah had just got finished taking a shower and was now in her bed.

That was, until her phone started buzzing. She groaned because all she did was want some sleep.

She finally got done with the moving process and sleep sounded amazing right now. But she was getting a call so of course she was going to answer.

"Hello?" She said, not even knowing who was on the other end of the phone.

"AALIYAH!" She heard the other person on the line scream as she hurriedly moved the phone from her ear. She then moved it back with a sigh.

"Zoey..?" Aaliyah asked curiously before pulling the phone away from her ear again, and looking at the caller Id.

"Oh my bad z, I ain't even look at the contact." Aaliyah said laughing as Zoey did the same.

"My bad girl, you sound mad tired." Zoey said as Aaliyah shook her head even tho Zoey couldn't see.

"That's because I am." Aaliyah said in a duh tone causing Zoey to laugh.

"Well that's tragic, I can't sleep! I'm supposed to be meeting up with this dude I met last week tomorrow, and you're coming with me." Zoey said making Aaliyah raise her eyebrow.

"Says who?" Aaliyah asked as Zoey immediately started whining and ranting about how a good bestfriend would come.

"Alright alright, I'll come. But you buying me food for a week." Aaliyah said as she heard clapping on the other end.

"Deal, but for real liyah I need support, he's so fine and I'm scared." Zoey told her as she hummed.

"It's good, I'll be there to make sure he won't do nothing, you know ion play about that." Aaliyah said.

"Yes I know, you get in the field." Zoey said laughing.

"Good, but I'm about to head to bed, what time you want me to be up tomorrow?" Aaliyah said as Zoey got quiet for a minute.

"12:30pm on the dot, I love you bitch bye!" Zoey said immediately hanging up because she already knew Aaliyah didn't get up at that time.

"This bitch-" Aaliyah said before shaking her head.

"The things I do for this girl." She said before cutting her phone off and finally got the chance to rest.