★𝟎𝟗

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
2:55PM

IT WAS the next day of yesterday's altercation where notti embarrassed Aaliyah. Thankfully it wasn't infront of everybody though.

Notti has called her once, but she didn't answer.

He didn't bother to text and apologize. He figured if she didn't answer the first time, why do it a second time? He wasn't gonna chase her

He did feel a bit bad tho, so he decided he was gonna invite her over and they can chill and actually attempt to be nice to eachother.

Atleast that's what he had planned.

Harlem, New York
Aaliyah's home
5:39pm

Aaliyah was just at home laying in her bed playing Roblox. She didn't have anything to do as she was extremely bored.

"Alright, I'm done." Aaliyah said as she left the game and slumped down onto her bed. She had been feeling down since yesterday's altercation.

Notti had actually hurt her feeling.

Aaliyah was closing her eyes until her phone started ringing loudly. She hurriedly picked it up as she looked at the caller id.

She saw notti's contact photo as she picked up the phone excitedly. She was supposed to be upset at him yes, but she loved that he wasn't standing on business.

Clearly he didn't mean what he said, and it immediately lightened her mood up.

Why was notti calling her after telling the girl to basically leave him alone? Exactly.

So Aaliyah hurriedly and answered the phone as she saw notti propping his phone up and he was currently getting dressed.

He was in the middle of putting a shirt on as she examined his every move. She would never get tired of looking at the boy.

"Hello?" Aaliyah asked trying her best to sound annoyed. She didn't do a very good job though because Notti could tell it was an act.

"Come over." Notti said bluntly as her face immediately softened. Aaliyah quickly sat down her phone as she put herself on mute.

She screamed into the pillow as she kicked her feet harshly. She was too excited she was finally seeing him.

But she realized he was gonna get suspicious so she hurriedly picked her phone back up as she put her face back into the camera.

"For what?" Aaliyah asked like she had an attitude. She loved playing games when it came to notti.

"Just come for I change my mind." Notti said in a bored tone as she laughed before nodding slowly.

"Fine, can you meet me halfway so we can walk together then?" Aaliyah asked notti as he sighed.

He really wasn't sure where he was going with this, but he decided it wouldn't hurt to go with the flow atleast.

"Yeah, come outside." Notti told her as she nodded eagerly before getting out of her bed.

He then grabbed a beanie before leaving the house. Her house was only a couple streets down, so the journey would be quick.

About 5 minutes later notti finally saw a figure in the distance so he kept walking towards Aaliyah.

Eventually they made it towards eachother as Aaliyah linked arms with notti.

He didn't bother removing her arm because she was gonna keep doing it regardless, so he just let her do whatever.

"Hey bae." Aaliyah said causing notti to groan loudly.