★𝟑𝟒

HARLEM NEW YORK

ˡᵉᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁵:³⁸ᵖᵐ

ˡᵉᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁵:³⁸ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ʷᵃˢ ˢⁱᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ on her living room couch as notti was in the kitchen drinking his juice—aaliyah then looked over at her boyfriend as notti was walking back over towards aaliyah.

aaliyah kept watching notti as he sat down immediately wrapping his arms around her torso while laying his head on her shoulder.

aaliyah just laughed at the boy—everytime notti was sleepy he would be all over aaliyah. "you sleepy my love?" aaliyah asked notti as he yawned. and she took that as a yes

aaliyah just pulled notti's hood off his head as she ran her fingers through his hair causing him to sigh loudly.

aaliyah then reached the back of notti's hair as her fingers got caught—aaliyah furrowed her eyebrows as she then untied his ponytail letting notti's hair fall down.

notti sat up as he glared at aaliyah—he hated when his hair was down. it was long and he always needed it to be up in some sort of ponytail.

"don't look at me like that i gotta redo it." aaliyah said moving notti's hair out of his face—notti just sat back as aaliyah stood up from the couch going over to her hair closet.

she pulled out her comb and the gel before looking over at notti—"you want twists?" aaliyah asked notti as he shrugged.

"that's not an answer boy" aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti smacked his lips loudly so aaliyah could hear. aaliyah just made a face at him—"stop giving me attitude and pick." aaliyah said as notti groaned loudly throwing his head back.

"twists" notti said sassily as aaliyah rolled her eyes before going over to him—she then sat down on the couch before tapping notti's leg. "sit on the floor." aaliyah said pointing as notti side eyed her.

"cmon!" aaliyah said as notti then slid down onto the floor before going in between aaliyah's legs.

aaliyah grabbed notti's chin gently and tilted it up—she then gave him a kiss before moving back slightly. notti was just looking at her before licking his lips as she gave him another peck before sitting back—she knew notti was gonna whine and complain if he didn't go to sleep soon.

aaliyah then parted the boys hair as she got started.

² ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

aaliyah was finally done as notti was softly snoring with his head laid on top of his crossed arms—and halfway on aaliyah's lap—aaliyah then lowered herself and softly kissed notti on the cheek a couple of times causing him to twist and turn.

aaliyah rubbed his back as he sat up stretching—notti then looked at aaliyah who was slightly smiling at him before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around notti—she then kissed him before leaning back.

"cmon let's go upstairs so you can sleep properly." aaliyah said as notti nodded before yawning—they both then stood up as they headed upstairs.

soon as the two got in aaliyah's room notti laid down on the bed as aaliyah got in besides him—notti quickly threw himself on top of aaliyah as she rubbed his back.

a couple minutes later and notti was peacefully snoring—aaliyah was on the phone with zoey talking about how their week's went.

"i spent the night at his house yesterday." zoey said with one fingernail in her mouth as aaliyah laughed at her bestfriend.

"this nigga deadass sneaks through my window." aaliyah said shaking her head as zoey laughed loudly—"why is he like that." zoey asked as aaliyah shrugged.

the two were talking it up until notti's phone flashed causing aaliyah to turn her head. now she didn't wanna investigate through notti's phone, she wasn't like that and she saw it as an invasion of privacy.

yes she knew his password, but she never actually went through the boys phone before—"hold on z, his phone just flashed." aaliyah said curious and a bit nervous. what if notti was cheating on her? she was just gonna look at the notification.

aaliyah carefully picked up notti's phone from besides him as she looked at it seeing he had a dm from a girl. "what the fuck?" aaliyah said confused as she read the message.

@lorengotyamann
"hey notti, this is loren."

aaliyah followed the text with her eyes as she immediately busted out laughing. "what happened?" zoey asked curiously as aaliyah then showed notti's phone in the camera letting zoey read the dm.

"no fucking way." aaliyah said as she quieted down—notti was still sleeping peacefully. aaliyah just let out another laugh before looking at zoey.

"this bitch bro." aaliyah said shaking her head—notti groaned loudly as he lifted his head up causing aaliyah to look at him. "ma stop moving." notti said before laying his head back down onto aaliyah's chest.

"my bad bae." aaliyah said before she continued rubbing notti's back. "alright z ima see you tomorrow, i love youu." aaliyah said blowing a kiss as zoey said it back.

aaliyah then sat notti's phone back where it was originally before looking at loren's instagram name—aaliyah quickly opened instagram as she typed the name in.

@aaliyahlee
yo

@lorengotyamann
who's this?

@aaliyahlee
you see my username stupid

@lorengotyamann
wtf do YOU want

@aaliyahlee
stop texting my nigga oms ima deck you bitch

@lorengotyamann
make me?

@aaliyahlee
idm ima see u at school wrd2

@lorengotyamann
mhm

after aaliyah sent her last text message she sat her phone down as she wrapped her arms around notti—she then closed her eyes before she eventually fell asleep.

now aaliyah knew how to fight—but of course she didn't wanna fight over a guy. it was just the principle. why text somebody who you know has a girlfriend?

aaliyah knew loren wasn't gonna stop, so there really was no point in fighting her.

But who said she couldn't have a little fun?

how aaliyah sleep knowing notti not going no where:

LMAOAAOAO

but anyways i missed yall !!! 😝😝 ion rlly like this chapter but oh welllllll