★𝟐𝟗

HARLEM, NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
5:10PM

MS LEE was over notti's home today as he had a music video to shoot, and of course she was going to support him.

The two were in notti's room as he had just got out the shower and she was sitting on his bed as she already had clothes laid out for him and waiting.

Notti came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him as he went towards the bed where his outfit laid.

"See, you should've got that whip cream-Aaliyah." Notti said shaking his head. Aaliyah then laughed as she got up off the bed going to pick out some shoes to match with his outfit.

"I'll get shoes to match, just go put it on so I can start your hair." Aaliyah said as notti nodded before taking the outfit and heading towards the bathroom as he let out a small thanks.

Notti had finally come out of the bathroom as Aaliyah watched him come into the room.

Notti went over to his dresser as he started putting on some jewelry.

"Let me know when you're done, I got all the supplies right here." Aaliyah said waving the comb as notti watched her in the mirror. He then nodded as he hurried up with his jewelry before going over by Aaliyah.

Notti pulled up his gaming chair to the end of the bed where Aaliyah sat. He sat down as Aaliyah almost immediately got started.

She took out his ponytail as she watched his hair fall down. And Aaliyah would always be in awe of notti's hair. He had beautiful curls that he would always let breathe and she loved that.

"I love your hair notti, after you come home I gotta wash it." Aaliyah said as notti nodded before getting on his phone. He loved the feeling of Aaliyah's hand running through his hair.

Aaliyah then grabbed the comb as she started coming his hair. notti's hair was never nappy so it made it easy for Aaliyah to start from the top of his head and easily get to the end.

Aaliyah finished coming his hair as she then grabbed the spray bottle wetting certain spots.

"You want twists or just a regular ponytail?" Aaliyah asked notti as he thought for a moment before saying twists.

Aaliyah then nodded before grabbing her phone and looking at the time. Notti had to be there around 7:00 and she didn't know how long it was gonna take.

"Alright, since your hair is soft I think ima be done in time." Aaliyah said as notti nodded. She then got to work on his hair.

1 HOUR LATER

Aaliyah was finally done with notti's hair as she then turned notti's head before giving him a kiss on the cheek. Notti almost immediately mugged at that before he stood up.

Aaliyah watched notti's movements as she collected the hair supplies. She was already ready, she was going to the shoot with notti.

"Stop playin." Notti said with a bored look on his face as Aaliyah was confused. She then stood up off the bed as she went over to notti's dresser to put everything back where it was.

"I'm confused." Aaliyah said as notti went up to her before he grabbed her by the throat and gave her an actual kiss.

Aaliyah just kissed back before notti then pulled away with a small smirk on his face. He then went to the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror.

Aaliyah was just standing there dazed before she went to the doorframe of the bathroom watching notti examine his hair while nodding his head slowly.

"I like it, thanks ma." Notti said as Aaliyah hummed. They then went over to the bed as they finally laid down until it was time to go.

(AN: ik it's a small chapter, I was gonna write more but I got writers block rn 😣. Ima make it up to yall tho, I got like 5 chapters planned alr and I jus gotta write them. But for now mwah! 💋)