★𝟐𝟐

HARLEM, NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
4:27PM

AALIYAH was at home currently ever since she came back from Zoey's house this morning. But Aaliyah and notti had been on the phone all day, and Aaliyah had just came back from the shower.

She was now in her bed watching YouTube on her iPad as notti was at the studio. He had his phone propped up so Aaliyah could see his every move.

Notti was just spitting bars into the mic as Aaliyah listened. Even though she was watching her video, she was still paying attention to the boy.

Aaliyah then got an ad as she sighed loudly. She then put her attention to her phone where she saw notti. Notti had just finished up the line as he then turned around seeing Aaliyah in the camera.

"What happened." Notti asked as he put the headphones back on getting back infront of the mic stand.

Aaliyah then almost immediately softened at notti's voice. "Nothing my heart, they just gave me an ad." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti just laughing a bit at the girl. Aaliyah's frustrated face was cute to him.

"You want me to go on mute?" Notti asked Aaliyah as she quickly shook her head no. She loved hearing him spit his flows into the mic, it made her happy how notti was so passionate about his music. She loved that for him.

Aaliyah then fixed her phone position as she was laid down on her stomach. Her phone was held up by her pillow as she then continued watching her video on her iPad.

After notti was done with his second verse, he went up to the camera again as he saw Aaliyah focused on her YouTube video.

"Liyah." Notti said as Aaliyah immediately perked up before looking at notti. She softened up because notti had never called her that before.

"Yes my love." Aaliyah said as it was now notti's turn to soften. Hearing Aaliyah call him my love did something to him as much as he would try and deny it.

"Come over after I'm done." Notti said as Aaliyah quickly nodded her head. She was now geeked she was gonna see her boo after he was done.

2 HOURS LATER

Notti had just got home from the studio, but Aaliyah was right besides him. Jay had picked him up from the studio and got Aaliyah on the way home.

Notti and Aaliyah both walked into the house with their arms interlinked as he led them upstairs into his room.

Soon as they got in there notti had his arms on Aaliyah's waist as he slightly pushed her onto the bed before laying down on top of her.

"Notti..can't..breathe.." Aaliyah said dramatically as notti laughed before scooting a bit off her. But he was still on top of her.

"My bad." Notti said as he then wrapped his arms around Aaliyah. He loved the smell of her, that was a bonus.

Aaliyah just kissed notti on the cheek before she wrapped her arms around him aswell. Since they weren't fully on the bed, Aaliyah slid her slides off so she could fully make herself comfortable on the bed.

"I missed you bae." Aaliyah said as she ran her fingers through notti's hair. He loved when she did that, it put him to sleep very quickly.

"I missed you too." Notti said as Aaliyah watched his chest rise up and down. He was falling asleep and she could tell. And since she was already prepared for her future wife duties, she was gonna make notti feel very relaxed so he could get a good rest, he had worked hard today.

Aaliyah then grabbed the remote for the tv off notti's bedside table as she went to YouTube. She went to the search as she then played a slow partynextdoor playlist.

She then looked at notti who had his eyes closed and still had his arms wrapped around Aaliyah.

"Go to sleep e." Aaliyah said as notti hummed a bit before he finally fell asleep. Aaliyah just kept running her hands through notti's hair before she got on her phone. She was gonna chill until notti woke up.

(An: this chapter is jus a filler cuz yall kept asking me to update, i finished it around 20 minutes. But yall pls don't hate me after the next 3-4 chapters frm after this 😭, it'll be worth it so don't stop reading !! Yk it's gonna be a happy ending jus gotta get thru the storm. But yeaaaa, the next chapter after this will be published TOMORROW! Not today Tmr! And I got school tmr so please!! But yeaaa I love yall ! Mwah 💋.)