★𝟏𝟏

HARLEM NEW YORK
7:27PM

AALIYAH and Zoey were currently outside of Zoey's home as they just got finished getting ready to go meet up and walk with ddot.

The three of them were supposed to be hanging out over dd and notti's home today. And Aaliyah was finna glad she was gonna see her man. She was already imaging how she would be all over him.

That was the plan atleast.

So the girls finally saw ddot walking towards them in the distance as he hurriedly caught up with them. The three then finally started walking towards the boys home.

About 3 minutes later they finally made it to the house as dd let them in. They all went and sat down on the couch and watched whatever dd was watching originally on the tv.

Now Aaliyah doesn't usually sit still very long so she was looking around the house and she didn't see notti.

She raised her eyebrows and stood up. "dd where's notti?" Aaliyah asked him as he turned his head towards her.

dd was praying that Aaliyah wasn't gonna ask that question. They were all chilling and he thought he would get away with it. And he was really considering lying to her, but Aaliyah was gonna find out herself either way.

dd then glanced at Aaliyah before looking on the floor. Aaliyah then made a suspicious face at him because that's how he was acting.

dd cleared his throat before looking back at Aaliyah. He looked very uncomfortable and Aaliyah just knew there was something he wasn't telling her.

But she was gonna find out

"He upstairs, but it would be best if you stayed down here Liyah." dd said scratching behind his head as Aaliyah crossed her arms and made a confused face.

dd really didn't want to be in the middle of whatever drama this was, so he was gonna try and keep Aaliyah downstairs. It would be for the best.

"Why? What is he doing- he sick." dd said cutting her off quickly as she made a face at him. That made her want to check up on notti even more.

But Aaliyah just decided to go see for herself because dd was acting to suspicious. So she headed upstairs and went over to notti's door.

She knocked while she put her other hand on the doorknob. She waited a few seconds and didn't get an answer, so she quickly turned the knob and went in.

Aaliyah then walked into the room and saw notti sitting at the foot of his bed as he was kissing on some random. And the kiss looked deep

Aaliyah was just standing there. She really didn't know what to do, but one thing for sure she damn wasn't just gonna sit there and watch.

Aaliyah quickly slammed the door shut as stood behind notti's door. And notti quickly opened the door seeing Aaliyah just sitting there.

Notti grabbed Aaliyah by the shoulders as he backed her up into the wall.

"We not fucking together—I can kiss whoever the fuck I want Aaliyah." Notti spat out as Aaliyah just stood there. She didn't even know what to say back.

"I can't stand you!" Aaliyah yelled back at him as he had his fists balled up. Though he would never hit the girl of course.

"why do you treat me the way that you do" Aaliyah said with little energy as he grabbed her by her shoulders again and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Look, we not fucking together Aaliyah and we never will be—get that through your head." Notti said looking at Aaliyah lividly.

Notti's words pierced Aaliyah's heart. She couldn't believe that he actually thought and felt like that. She didn't know what to do.

"I hate you.." Aaliyah said faintly as her voice cracked. She then immediately yanked herself out of his grip as she pushed him her before running downstairs.

Dd, ddot, and Zoey were at the bottom of the stairs just listening to everything. They saw Aaliyah fly past them out the front door as Zoey immediately ran after her.

Notti eventually came downstairs as he saw dd and ddot standing at the bottom of the stairs just looking around awkwardly.

Ddot then turned to look at the two boys as they were are all now looking at eachother.

"What the fuck.." dd said confused shaking his head trying to process what just happened. He then turned to look at the door wide open.

Notti didn't know what to tell them, and he figured he didn't really have the need since they clearly heard everything. So he just sighed, he really wasn't in the mood.

"I'm going to bed." Notti said shaking his head as he turned to go back upstairs. Notti quickly kicked the girl out as she went home.

(AN: I deleted a lot from this chapter bc yall kept giving me feedback so I changed it 😭 I appreciate it though because it makes me realize what I gotta do yk?)