★𝟏𝟕

HARLEM NEW YORK
LEE RESIDENCE
6:25PM

IT WAS about to be 6:30 and Aaliyah was now leaving the house to meet up with Zoey and ddot.

They were supposed to be going to notti and ddot's house just to hang out. Typically the usual.

Aaliyah was now walking to Zoey's home which was just down the street from hers.

Aaliyah got on her phone as she continued her walk until she was finally met up with the two.

About 5 minutes later she saw 2 figures in the distance. She squinted her eyes to see because she was a little blind.

She finally saw Zoey and ddot standing next to eachother as she hurriedly walked over there.

"Besttt" Zoey said as soon as Aaliyah got over there. Aaliyah hugged Zoey before hugging ddot. They quickly went on their way to the boys home.

10 minutes later they arrived at their destination as Aaliyah turned the knob to the door before all 3 of them walked in.

As soon as they walked in Aaliyah saw notti's head turned to the door. Along with a girl who was also looking whom notti had his arm around.

"Oh?" Aaliyah said tilting her head before crossing her arms. She was about to start walking towards notti and the girl before her arm was grabbed stopping her in her tracks.

Aaliyah turned around seeing Zoey onto her as Zoey was shaking her head quickly basically pleading Aaliyah not to do anything dumb.

"Aaliyah please, let's just leave." Zoey said trying to convince Aaliyah, but Aaliyah just shook her head and slowly removed Zoey's hand off her arm.

Aaliyah then started walking towards notti and the girl as she then looked towards the stairs.

dd came down the stairs before stopping soon as he got to the bottom. He saw Aaliyah, Zoey, ddot, and notti arms wrapped around some girl.

Now he didn't know who the girl was, but Aaliyah already snatched up some other girl for being in the bed with notti so imagine what she was about to do to her.

What the group didn't know was that Aaliyah was really crazy deep down..she was able to control her anger of course, but when her eye got to twitching that's when all hell breaks loose.

"Oh shit..." dd said under his breath as he watched Aaliyah slowly walk behind the couch.

"Who's this?" Aaliyah asked notti tilting her head as notti turned his head to her before he stood up. The girl standing up right besides him.

Aaliyah was trying to be calm, notti knew how to push her buttons it seems because she wanted to hurt him really bad right there.

He was doing this on purpose he had to. Just because the two had fought the other day. But it was okay Aaliyah wasn't gonna let him win.

Atleast she wasn't gonna try to.

"Aaliyah don't start." Notti said fed up as he then wrapped his arm around the girl. The girl was now frightened, but she tried to seem atleast intimidating.

Aaliyah just started laughing quietly before her laugh started getting loudly. She threw her head back from how hard she was laughing.

Zoey, ddot, and dd were looking at her like she was crazy. They knew she was about to spazz out.

Zoey looked at ddot as ddot looked back at her. Both of them with a concerned look on their face just praying that Aaliyah wasn't about to hurt anybody.

Now Zoey already knew how Aaliyah got. She was crazy as fuck when it came to situations like this.

Especially since Aaliyah didn't play about notti and her feelings, so who knew what was about to happen.

"Since ya'll all here, this ma girlfriend vee." Notti said as Aaliyah's eye twitched a bit.

Aaliyah then nodded her head slowly before going closer to the girl.

The girl took a step back before wrapping her arm around notti a bit scared.

"Nice to meet you!" Aaliyah said smiling at the girl with her hand out. The girl just looked at Aaliyah's hand before slowly reaching to Aaliyah.

As soon as the girl's hand was about to touch Aaliyah's, Aaliyah quickly yanked the girl to the floor before turning to notti.

Aaliyah grabbed notti by the arm before pushing him onto the couch. She was about to swing on him but ddot and dd quickly ran over to her before pulling her away.

"Aaliyah chill the fuck out!" Notti yelled at her as he then helped the girl off the floor before standing up.

Zoey just watching still by the doorframe as she watched dd and ddot hold Aaliyah back.

Aaliyah was about to cry but she figured she wasn't gonna let him see that he won, so she held it back.

"I'm cool I promise." Aaliyah said to the two boys as they still had a strong grip on her not convinced.

Aaliyah just took a deep breath before she attempted to get out of their hold. Now she was pissed because she just told them she was good.

"Let me go!" Aaliyah yelled loudly as she tried to free herself, but it was no use. Her voice cracking at the end of her sentence. Aaliyah then looked at notti who had a semi guilty look on his face.

Notti did do it on purpose yes, the girl was really his girlfriend but he didn't really like her that much.

The girl had just asked him to be her boyfriend and so he just sighed and agreed. He was gonna try and use her to take whatever feelings he had towards Aaliyah away.

But seeing the hurt in Aaliyah's eyes as she looked at him made him feel horrible. Was it even worth it?

Aaliyah just kept taking deep breaths before dd and ddot finally had let her go. She fixed her skirt and re-tied her shirt before going over to Zoey.

Aaliyah looked at notti one more time as Zoey wrapped her arms around Aaliyah before taking them outside.

Soon as Aaliyah and Zoey were out of the room ddot and dd both looked at notti with disappointment.

"That was low." ddot said to notti as he sighed before going outside with Zoey and Aaliyah.

dd just still looking before he shook his head following behind ddot.

Notti just had his fists clutched before he went over to the wall and punched it. He was pissed off because he knew what he had did and now his brother and bestfriend was mad at him.

"Go home vee!" Notti yelled as he was going upstairs to vee as she quickly ran outside and went home.

As soon as notti got in his room he sat down on the foot of his bed with his hands clutching his head.

What was he gonna do now? He thought it was a good plan to get over Aaliyah, but seeing the hurt in her eyes made him regret his decision badly.

But there was nothing he could do now, he was gonna try and keep his distance and maybe apologize to his brother and bestfriend.

It was the least he could do.