★𝟎𝟑

!PRESENT DAY!

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:28PM

AALIYAH and Zoey were at dd and notti's house again, just chilling. Aaliyah didn't really wanna come but Zoey didn't wanna go by herself.

Zoey was only there because ddot asked her to come with him and of course she wasn't gonna decline time to spend with her man.

Now the two boys already knew how Aaliyah was, they known eachother for a while now. Aaliyah talked of course, but her social battery ran low pretty quickly.

Aaliyah was currently on her phone and Zoey was sitting on a seperate couch with ddot besides her as he was playing the game with dd.

So notti was upstairs in his room, not wanting to be bothered. And everybody else was downstairs.

Notti knew Aaliyah was coming over that's why he quickly gathered his things and headed upstairs so he wouldn't have to see the girl.

Straight petty shit, but he didn't care.

"I'm mad thirsty." Aaliyah thought to herself before standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

She grabbed a cup before opening the fridge and pouring herself some Minute Maid.

She didn't even realize there was somebody behind her until she bumped into them causing her to spill juice on herself.

"Fucking dickhead!" She said loudly before looking up and seeing notti with an annoyed look on his face.

"Watch where the fuck you going then." He said before grabbing a cup hiself and pouring him some juice.

"I can't stand yo ass, for real." Aaliyah said groaning loudly before grabbing a papertowel and wiping the juice off herself.

"Personal." Notti said before heading back upstairs, leaving Aaliyah to clean the juice up herself.

"Yo Aaliyah, what happened?" dd yelled from the living room as she sighed loudly before turning to dd.

"Ya dumbass brother made me spill juice on myself!" She said loudly making sure notti heard her before throwing her paper towels away.

"They always going at it." Ddot said shaking his head causing Zoey and dd to laugh.

"I think they need a good fuck, let the anger out." dd said as ddot nodded his head agreeing.

Eventually Aaliyah came back over to the couch as she sat down with her juice. She felt all eyes on her soon as she walked back into the room.

"What?" She asked annoyed looking at all 3 as they quickly looked away.

"Aaliyah, I wanna know why yall be at eachotha throats like that." dd said as Aaliyah just looked at him with a stank face.

"You should ask that dickhead brother of yours, he started this whole thing." She said before drinking some of her juice and putting her AirPods in. She wasn't in the mood to talk anymore.

dd just shook his head before continuing to play the game.

About 5 minutes later notti came downstairs again, but this time he sat down on the couch.

Notti always claimed he can't sit next to Aliyah because she "irked his soul", but unfortunately in this case it was the only seat available.

He sighed loudly before sitting down next to Aaliyah. She immediately turned her head and rolled her eyes. She decided she was gonna start some shit because..why you sitting next to her?

"Go sit somewhere else." Aaliyah said as notti slowly turned his head to her with a very apparent mug on his face.

"Nigga you not finna tell me what to do in my own house, fuck you thought this was." Notti said as Aaliyah just scoffed at him before continuing what she was doing.

The rest of the group was just watching them a bit concerned, they never knew what was gonna happen when the two interacted. And it kind of put them on edge, but they were so used to it.

"It's been 5 months since yall known eachother, you would think yall would be cool by now." Ddot said adding his two cents in. Who asked him?

"We would be if she ain't have a smartass mouth." Notti said as Aaliyah rolled her eyes again.

"No we would be if you wasn't a dickhead, dickhead." She said the last part louder as notti flicked her off. They then went back to their phones in utter silence.

Now to be truthful, Aaliyah wanted notti real bad. She has ever since she first met him. She just was too stubborn to admit it or speak about it.

Aaliyah felt like her and notti had a connection that nobody else understood. He was the only nigga who talked back disrespectful to her. And she found it sexy.

Aaliyah and notti both had the same nonchalant and stubborn personality type, that's why they always argued the way they did now.

But since her and notti hated eachother, she has no choice but to keep up this imagine and keep arguing with him.

It would be for the best anyways.