★𝟒𝟒

HARLEM NEW YORK

ᵈᵘᵈᵉʸˡᵒ'ˢ ʰᵒᵐᵉ⁹:²⁷ᵖᵐ

ᵈᵘᵈᵉʸˡᵒ'ˢ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
⁹:²⁷ᵖᵐ

"ITS MAD HOT" notti said to his girlfriend who was sitting besides him—the two were at their close friend dudeylo's party, and they were currently in a corner by themselves.

they had been at the party for over 2 hours, they partied already and honestly they were ready to leave. but the two didn't come alone. "yeah i know." aaliyah said before taking another sip of the water that was in her cup.

aaliyah wasn't much of a drinker, and she honestly preferred water—and notti knew that, so he gave her water instead of the hard liquor everybody else was drinking—"tryna go outside?" notti asked turning his head to his girlfriend as aaliyah nodded quickly at notti's suggestion.

notti then interlinked his hand with aaliyah as the two then stood up—and as the two were walking towards the front door, aaliyah accidently bumped into a guy who was walking behind her.

"watch where the fuck you going." the guy spat out as aaliyah almost immediately whipped her head backwards, whoever said that definitely couldn't be talking to her—"who the fuck?" aaliyah said doing a 360° as she let go of notti's hand quickly.

notti turned his head as he felt aaliyah's hand slip out of his. and that caused him to turn his head quickly—and when he did, all he saw was aaliyah looking some guy up and down as the guy tried fake or pressing her—"yo back the fuck up from my girlfriend bitch." notti spat out coming closer to aaliyah as the guy then looked at notti.

"or what?" the guy said as he looked notti up and down, but his girlfriend then quickly came over to the situation trying to see what was going on.

notti shook his head as he was about to reach in his pants, but aaliyah quickly stopped him shaking her head—notti wasn't the type to go back and forth, he just wanted to get active. he definitely wasn't with all that talking.

"what happened babe?" the guy's girlfriend said as she stood besides him—"this bitch bumped into m-" the guy said but was quickly cut off by notti decking him in his jaw. everybody at the party was staring yelling "ooooh"—and aaliyah quickly saw dd and ddot running towards them.

notti was just on top of the guy as he was punching him left and right without the intention stopping—and his girlfriend was trying to get him off of her boyfriend, so aaliyah quickly grabbed the girl and threw her onto the ground aswell.

aaliyah and the girl just started fighting as roscoe and keem ran over to break up the two—notti was now standing as ddot was holding him back, and the guy he beat up was on the floor unconscious. "LET HER GO AALIYAH!" keem yelled as aaliyah then let go of the girl.

notti was about to intervene, but he saw aaliyah getting off of the girl—aaliyah then turned her head looking at notti who was already looking at her with a proud look plastered onto his face. roscoe looked back and forth between aaliyah and notti before throwing his hands in the air—"yall got issues." roscoe said shaking his head before walking off.

"you gotta stop fighting nigga." ddot said as him and dd then walked away—notti then walked over to aaliyah as he grabbed her face gently making sure she didn't have not one scratch on her pretty face. "i'm good." aaliyah said as notti then nodded.

but now it was aaliyah's turn to examine notti as she saw a small cut under his eye—"fuck nigga scratched you." aaliyah said sighing as notti just laughed—he loved how aaliyah was always concerned about him. "cmon." aaliyah said grabbing notti's hand as she searched for dudeylo.

aaliyah quickly saw him in the kitchen talking to edot before she interrupted—"dudey, you got a med kit?" aaliyah said to him as he nodded before pointing to the bathroom—"in there." dudeylo said as aaliyah nodded before taking her and notti into the bathroom.

as soon as aaliyah and notti made it to the bathroom she closed the door—aaliyah pointed to the toilet as notti took the hint before sitting down. aaliyah looked in the cabinet for the med kit as it wasn't in there. she then bent down looking in the bottom cabinet as she finally found it.

aaliyah turned around to notti as she sat the med kit in his hands—"hold this." aaliyah said as notti sat the med kit on his lap. "i mean you already placed it in my hands." notti said as aaliyah rolled her eyes before laughing—she then opened the med kit as she pulled out a sanitary wipe.

aaliyah started slowly cleaning notti's cut as he watched her with love in his eyes—notti was just in awe that aaliyah had his back, nobody else he actually attempted to fuck with had his back like aaliyah did—and it made him fall even harder.

"i love you." notti said smirking as aaliyah stopped what she was doing before she looked down at notti—she loved when the boy said i loved you randomly, it made her get butterflies everytime.

"i love you more, now stop moving." aaliyah said as notti laughed—"i can't believe that bitch scratched you." aaliyah said shaking her head. it genuinely pissed off that notti's perfect face got scratched up. although she thought the cut made notti look sexier.

aaliyah finally finished cleaning up notti as she put a bandaid on for the finishing touch. notti then stood up from the toilet as he sat the med kit onto the sink—notti then examined himself in the mirror as aaliyah watched him.

"don't take the bandaid off." aaliyah said in a warning tone as notti laughed—notti then turned around as he wrapped his arms around aaliyah's torso. "thanks ma." notti said giving aaliyah a kiss as she kissed back.

"of course, im lowkey ready to go home now." aaliyah said yawning before she wrapped her arms around notti's neck—notti and aaliyah were just hugging eachother in silence before there was a knock on the door.

"yo yall fuckin in there?!" the two heard dudeylo say as aaliyah let out a loud laugh—"go away" notti yelled as the two heard dudey laughing before walking away. "ight cmon." notti said pulling away as he grabbed aaliyah's hand.