★𝟒𝟓

(in honor of me hitting 100k reads on this book, yall get a long ass chapter plus another book i'll be publishing right after im finished with this book !! ik i said i was taking a break & i still am, but yall GOTTA get a chapter for this big achievement, it means so much to me how much yall enjoy this book and im forever greatful like i really do love yall fr 💋😫🤍)

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟔:𝟑𝟎𝐏𝐌

AALIYAH was laying in her bed knocked out cold—she didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and she fell asleep around 2am last night. she had been sleep for over 3 hours, but she had to be at notti's concert by 7:30.

aaliyah tossed and turned, she was sweating, her leg was halfway off the bed, and she her shirt was halfway up—aaliyah was still sleep before her phone started ringing.

aaliyah wasn't waking up though—the phone had finally stopped ringing about 20 seconds later, but it quickly started ringing again.

aaliyah groaned loudly as she slowly opened her eyes, she saw her phone flashing besides her before she grabbed it sitting up slightly.

aaliyah saw the caller id as she quickly answered while rubbing her eyes—"hello..?" aaliyah asked as she heard movement over the phone. "where you at?" aaliyah heard in a small worried voice.

"i'm in my bed..?" aaliyah said before she let out a yawn—notti sighed over the phone, he was stressed out because aaliyah was supposed to be there about 30 minutes ago, but she was in her bed knocked out.

"nigga the show start in a hour." notti said in a duh tone as aaliyah stopped rubbing her eye—she then opened her eyes a bit wider before speaking cautiously—"show..?" aaliyah said quietly as the phone call fell silent.

"shit" aaliyah said loudly as she shot up from her bed—"i'm on my way okay? i love you!" aaliyah said quickly as notti was about to speak, but she hung up.

aaliyah ran into her bathroom as she cut on the shower, she was gonna have to be quick—she didn't know if zoey was on her way currently to pick her up.

aaliyah quickly hopped into the shower as she started washing up—about 15 minutes later she was finally done as she got out.

aaliyah ran into her bedroom as she searched through her closet for an outfit—the theme was black and aaliyah owned a lot of black clothes thankfully, so she would easily find one.

aaliyah pulled out a black skirt along with a black shirt before she turned around from her ringing phone—aaliyah walked over to the bed as she picked up her phone before answering.

"bitch are you ready?!" zoey asked as aaliyah pulled the phone away from her ear—"gimmie like 10 minutes." aaliyah said as she heard zoey sigh over the phone.

"ddot is calling me, it's already 7:05." zoey said as aaliyah nodded—"i know i know i'm coming i promise, just drive to my house and i'll be ready."  aaliyah said as zoey nodded.

"alright here i come." zoey said as aaliyah then hung up—aaliyah hurriedly got dressed as she started doing her edges. thankfully she had just got her hair done so she didn't have to worry about it.