★𝟎𝟖

HARLEM NEW YORK
MCCOY RESIDENCE (next day)
11:28AM

IT WAS around 11:30 and Aaliyah had just woken up. She immediately looked at her phone and saw notti peacefully sleeping.

Aaliyah was smiling mad hard. She wasn't expecting them to still be on the phone when she woke up.

She grabbed her phone and sat up to stretch before getting out of the bed.

She went over to her bookbag and grabbed her toothbrush before heading towards the bathroom.

She plopped her phone up and started to brush her teeth. Notti was still sleeping and she was still on mute.

She then got finished as she went back inside the room and laid back down next to Zoey, who was already up and on the phone with ddot still.

"Goodmorning best." Aaliyah said as Zoey smiled before saying it back.

"So how are you and ddot doing?" Aaliyah asked Zoey as she immediately started to reminisce.

"We doing so good, I just want him to finally ask me to be his girlfriend. It's literally been 6 months now." Zoey said a bit sad as Aaliyah just comforted her.

"I'm sorry boo, it'll happen soon don't even worry about it." Aaliyah said as Zoey just nodded her head slowly before continuing to talk to ddot.

Ever since Zoey and ddot met they had been on and off with eachother. They never dated it was more of a link type relationship.

But as the months when on, linking turned into hanging out almost everyday.

Ddot told Zoey from the start that he wasn't a committing type person, but she just brushed it off.

She figured if they have been doing this for atleast 5 months, he would want to commit at a certain point in time right?

Yes she loved every moment she spent with him, but she wasn't gonna continue to be in a situationship with him and it got nowhere. She couldn't

She was a lover girl after all, she wanted to be in a serious relationship with her being able to call ddot hers.

She just felt like she could make him change his mind. She already knew the type of person he was when she first met him.

But she was already attached so she had no choice but to make it seem like she was okay with it. But it was really starting to get to her now.

But enough about the inside of their relationship.

Moving on

Aaliyah made herself comfortable as she examined notti. He started to move around a bit so she made it seem like she was scrolling on her phone.

He finally opened his eyes as he yawned before sitting up. He grabbed his phone seeing that he was still on the phone with Aaliyah.

"Goodmorning bae." Aaliyah said as notti just shook his head before getting out of his bed.

Now notti was getting a bit annoyed at Aaliyah calling him these different names. He wasn't sure if she was playing with him or not and it was making him overthink.

And notti never overthinks

But before she had the chance to play the boy, he wasn't gonna fall for her tricks. And he damn sure wasn't gonna get embarrassed.

"I'm finna get in the shower, bye Aaliyah." He told her. She was about to speak but he quickly hung up making her slump down.

She groaned loudly throwing her head back as Zoey made a face. She felt bad because she saw her bestfriend was really trying.