★𝟒𝟎

HARLEM NEW YORK

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ⁷:²⁷ᵖᵐ

ʳᵉʸᵉˢ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜᵉ
⁷:²⁷ᵖᵐ

ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ walked into the room as she slammed the door in notti's face causing him to smack his lips—notti then opened his room door seeing aaliyah sitting on the bed as she was now getting on her phone.

it was all a big misunderstanding, when the two went to the deli a few minutes ago—there was a girl in there who recognized notti, but he didn't know who she was. and the girl was flirting with him as aaliyah was right there.

"get the fuck up." notti said annoyed as aaliyah looked at him pissed off—"no cause fuck you notti seriously." aaliyah said before rolling her eyes as notti came over to her.

"i already told you i didn't know who the fuck she was." notti said using hand movements as aaliyah stood up from the bed—"no it seems like she knew your whole fucking life!" aaliyah yelled throwing her hands around as notti slid his hands down his face before groaning loudly.

"that was probably a old friend i don't know even remember who the fuck she was! fuck i gotta lie for?!" notti yelled as aaliyah just threw her hand up not wanting to hear anything else.

"all you ever do is lie i can't fucking stand you." aaliyah said going into notti's bathroom before shutting and locking the door—"well fuck you then!" notti yelled from behind the door before he banged on it—he then moved towards his bed as he sat down pissed off.

"stop fucking hitting the door dickhead" aaliyah yelled from behind the door—"shut the fuck up aaliyah word to." notti said loudly before taking his shoes off.

aaliyah then came out of the bathroom while crossing her arms looking at her boyfriend—"but let it have been me, you would've got on my ass, i hate how much of a hypocrite you are." aaliyah said rolling her eyes as notti just listened.

"i already fucking told you i don't know who she is!" notti yelled getting off the bed as he moved closer to aaliyah—"well you're a fucking liar!" aaliyah yelled back as they were now in eachother face.

aaliyah just pushed notti out of the way before opening the room door and going out into the hallway—notti watching her every move.

"go home then i don't give a fuck." notti said as aaliyah turned around looking at him—"dude stop talking to me." aaliyah said as she shook her head.

dd was in the living room minding his business—he was eating his popcorn while watching tv. he was trying to mind his business, but the tea was juicy.

"fuck you notti!" aaliyah yelled going back into the room where notti was sitting on the bed on his phone—"if it's really fuck me stand on that." notti said looking at aaliyah as she was fuming.

"i can't do this anymore." aaliyah said dramatically as she turned around heading for the door—but notti quickly stood up from the bed grabbing aaliyah's arm.

"do what? cuz you not breaking up with me so throw that out the window." notti said before throwing aaliyah onto the bed (not literally yall she just sat her ass down 😭)

"now sit the fuck down, i already told you i don't remember the bitch." notti said fed up at this point as aaliyah was just sitting there with her arms crossed—"well i don't believe you." aaliyah said tilting her head as notti threw his head back groaning.

"what else do you want me to say bro, im bein deadass aaliyah." notti said with a bored face as aaliyah just looked at the floor.

"hello? my eyes up here." notti said waving his hand in aaliyah's face as she crossed her arms—"use ya words." notti said with his hands on his hips as aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"keep rolling em and they gon get stuck in the back of ya head." notti said as aaliyah just glared at him—"i said speak, hurry up cuz im tired." notti said waiting for aaliyah to talk.

"i just don't like how if it was vice versa you would've got on my ass, the bitch was flirting with you and if felt like you just let her. that's disrespectful to me notti." aaliyah said looking at the floor. she felt like notti allowed the girl to flirt with him even though she was right there watching. she was hurt by his actions.

notti didn't do it on purpose though, he didn't know who the girl was and he definitely didn't remember. it was just a big misunderstanding.

"im sorry for making you feel that way ight? i ain't do it on purpose." notti said looking at aaliyah who was still looking at the floor.

"and if it was the other way around i woulda been mad, and that's my fault." notti said as aaliyah then looked up at him—that's all she wanted to hear was an apology. she wasn't in the wrong.

"okay.." aaliyah said quietly as notti then had his arms out—"we good?" notti asked his girlfriend as aaliyah nodded slowly while standing up—"we good" aaliyah said as she embraced notti. the two were just rocking back and forth as aaliyah then kissed notti.

"but for real tho, next time im putting belt to ass." aaliyah said as notti laughed.